Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jdelay, I'm a driver who makes good money banging out 55 hours a week. I don't have to live pay check to pay check. A couple days off shouldn't break the bank for any of us. fed ex doesn't alow drivers overtime. I like my overtime.

Your slander and pics are extremely CREEPY! You're an obsessed weirdo with screws loose upstairs. And it's obvious to anyone reading your messages.
I make good money too but i cant go a week without a check. Only people with loose screws are the ones staying with land air

Call unemployment and file a claim. Hope that helps. They are trying to get me paid for my loss of time. The sooner you do it. The sooner you'll get help. Best of luck.

Jdelay, I'm a driver who makes good money banging out 55 hours a week. I don't have to live pay check to pay check. A couple days off shouldn't break the bank for any of us. fed ex doesn't alow drivers overtime. I like my overtime.

Your slander and pics are extremely CREEPY! You're an obsessed weirdo with screws loose upstairs. And it's obvious to anyone reading your messages.
Land air loosened all my screws just like the loose ones on their equipment. It's called Karma!

Im done with land air now. Starting new job tomight. Cant deal with the nonsense. Still owe us 2014, and now 2015 safety bonus. A lot of the trucks have bald tires. Safety guys said no new tires in the budget.

they still owe you the safety bonuses, along with vacation pay, if you can prove that you asked for it before quitting. contact the nlrb tomorrow, and good luck at your new job! i see treaded tires in your future!

fedex doesn't allow overtime? who do you think is going to believe that? fedex gets overtime.

uh, you understand that WHEN you are a LAXNE employee, delivering LAXNE freight, on the CLOCK for LAXNE, that it doesn't matter if the sticker isn't on your door.

you ARE right, abf, new penn, yrc, or ups freight can back up to their dock and deliver the freight when they finally make it official.....

You truly have no idea.
Will you be this jubilant if/when YRC shuts down due to poor equipment?
I have never seen anyone so happy to see people lose their jobs.
Karma is a bit**

Listen if your a LAX driver in the Albany area and want to make a new beginning come over to YRC. Never mind what you hear about the equipment. It is what it is and they do fix what you write up. We have a contract, we have free health insurance with a $250 family deductible and free dental and free vision and drug coverage with small copays. You can make a decent living at YRC and you wont be stranded on the road or have to use your vacation time 5 days into a new year to get paid. All of the other nonsense on here about YRC is really just that, nonsense. My direct deposit shows up every Thursday and my health insurance is paid quarterly by the company. Some of you may have to bite the bullet but some of you will deliver freight with your truck and hope you get paid. If you dont want a union job, you can go right across the street from your terminal near the post office and you can get a job with NEMF or John Mott or The Blackburns hauling mail. My health insurance plan is worth nearly $16,000 a year and then add in another $4000 in pension contributions and your already ahead of the game. Stop getting the shaft and start giving the shaft. drive4yrc.com
YRC was in the CSA Intervention Threshold for unsafe equipment...
Which YRC terminal is handing over the full pension contribution????

All the haters out there. Good people with bills to pay and everyone dumps on them. The company may not be the great company it once was but it has some great people. Disgusting to see others relish in anothers misery.

If I was the drivers I would be looking for a new job, I think the damage is to big to recover from this, I can almost bet that they lost some major accounts, I'm sure the DOT is going to make sure that land air has all there equipment fixed , which that's going to cost money. ( money they don't have ). Also it's Jan 1 at all employees are entitled to their 1,2,5 weeks vacation more money they don't have , but that's my opinion, I'm just reading the writing on the w

SSCpJR4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.