Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
where's your pay? I wouldn't go to work until they prove they can pay you for the week they missed, and let you use your vacation for the week you missed.

Listen if your a LAX driver in the Albany area and want to make a new beginning come over to YRC. Never mind what you hear about the equipment. It is what it is and they do fix what you write up. We have a contract, we have free health insurance with a $250 family deductible and free dental and free vision and drug coverage with small copays. You can make a decent living at YRC and you wont be stranded on the road or have to use your vacation time 5 days into a new year to get paid. All of the other nonsense on here about YRC is really just that, nonsense. My direct deposit shows up every Thursday and my health insurance is paid quarterly by the company. Some of you may have to bite the bullet but some of you will deliver freight with your truck and hope you get paid. If you dont want a union job, you can go right across the street from your terminal near the post office and you can get a job with NEMF or John Mott or The Blackburns hauling mail. My health insurance plan is worth nearly $16,000 a year and then add in another $4000 in pension contributions and your already ahead of the game. Stop getting the shaft and start giving the shaft. drive4yrc.com

where's your pay? I wouldn't go to work until they prove they can pay you for the week they missed, and let you use your vacation for the week you missed.
Bill why are you so bitter towards LAXNE ? I have work for the Spencer Family for 25 years, able to raise my family, house bought & paid for, kids put throgh school. I just dont get people that go through life so negative.

Bill why are you so bitter towards LAXNE ? I have work for the Spencer Family for 25 years, able to raise my family, house bought & paid for, kids put throgh school. I just dont get people that go through life so negative.

For some reason he seems to think he has the right to tell you that you shouldn't be content. He won't be happy until Land Airs 800 employees are on the street. He's toxic.

Holiday wasn't a mess up by corporate it was Albanys fault! Thing that is most disturbing to me is were not allowed to use our vacation pay! A lot of us have mortgages, electric bills child support that might not get paid.
Diapatchers and office people working only

Vt. freight company ordered to park trucks
WCAX News|8 hours ago
A Vermont freight company has been ordered to park its trucks over federal violations.

Land Air Express of New England is based in Williston and has hundreds of trucks that deliver freight across the Northeast.

But since December 29, Land Air's fleet has been parked under an out of service order from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Federal investigators say the suspension relates to uncorrected violations found during vehicle inspections over the past two years. Land Air is currently listed as "unsatisfactory" and "unfit."

Land Air officials declined to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.