Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for Jaydelay, where do you work that life is so wonderful, that it seems nothing ever goes wrong. Fill us all in here at Lax.

No check. I will be calling DOL today. We will get our 2016 vacation and the money he owes us. I suggest you do the same. Thank God we already put in a claim at unemployment. I know there have been brave people working there all week. They better hope it hits the bank tomorrow or they will have DOL to contend with along with DOT. If they are having trouble with payroll this week, next week will be worse. No doubt about it.

I received an email yesterday stating hourly employees will get pay for hours they worked last week, NOBODY will get holiday pay and ALL SALARY EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE PAID AT ALL.

Just sharing what it said in the email....

Question for Jaydelay, where do you work that life is so wonderful, that it seems nothing ever goes wrong. Fill us all in here at Lax.
Thanks to Spencer for letting me go so I didn't have to run equipment that was in DOT violation, I now work at FedEx freight. Great people who care about their employees and things get fixed at a moments notice. We are also getting a bonus this month just because! No complaints here. The grass IS greener on the other side.

I received an email yesterday stating hourly employees will get pay for hours they worked last week, NOBODY will get holiday pay and ALL SALARY EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE PAID AT ALL.

Yeah! All salary not getting paid just like when they were included in the ten percent pay reduction! That's a laugh.

Spoke to bill in person yesterday about paychecks. They are being processed today (yes one day late his apologies).
Thanks to Spencer for letting me go so I didn't have to run equipment that was in DOT violation, I now work at FedEx freight. Great people who care about their employees and things get fixed at a moments notice. We are also getting a bonus this month just because! No complaints here. The grass IS greener on the other side.
Starting to think your right! This is getting old!

What's everyone complaining about??? Pay days are actually Friday. Well that's what we were always told when they couldn't pay us on time in Springfield!

**ATTENTION LAND AIR EMPLOYEES**
**ATTENTION LAND AIR CUSTOMERS **

When your manager calls and asks you to come in to work...when your sales person calls and asks you to ship with Land Air again...... (it is imperative that you ask this question) WHAT UPPERMANAGEMENT CHANGES HAVE TAKEN PLACE???????

As an employee or as a customer you are doing a major disservice to yourself, your family and/or your business by following the same people who failed to ensure this did not happen in the 1st place. It's quite possibly the definition of insanity.

Last chance Spencer, get rid of the idiot twins or lose everything you've worked for. People & customers will walk forever not to mention lose all respect and trust in you if you make the decision to do nothing.

What's everyone complaining about??? Pay days are actually Friday. Well that's what we were always told when they couldn't pay us on time in Springfield!

Yea right all the salary employees prob got paid and prob bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.