FedEx Freight | SICK - Can I take dayquil and still drive legal and safe ????

Sorry I have a better work ethic than you, not going to just call in sick because I want to play golf etc. You have the work ethic of a millinal like it or not.
How do you figure that, I’ve got over 200 hrs vacation time and over 70 personal/sick time banked up...how much you got??

You don’t get that much time banked by not working....dumbass

How do you figure that, I’ve got over 200 hrs vacation time and over 70 personal/sick time banked up...how much you got??

You don’t get that much time banked by not working....dumbass

Funny you still don't get what I'm talking about, there is a reason you don't get it. No need for names. Lol

Wow, that's low, even for you. Wives and kids are off limits.

I guess that went over your head as usual.
We're all tired of Red ruining every thread on this board with his juvenile antics. But as your classless buddy Red already admitted, he broke those rules with me first, so it's open season.

Last edited:
Watch out folks. We got us a Keyboard bad ass here! Careful now. Don't say something on here you wouldn't say in person. Remember, I'm not in West Virginia.
Just calling it like I see it...after all, the last time your wife was brought into the conversation you DID get a little pissy although you have zero problem bringing “others” in!!

Honestly, I don’t care where you are, I worry more about you taking your meds properly!!

I guess that went over your head as usual.
We're all tired of Red ruining every thread on this board with his juvenile antics. But as your classless buddy Red already admitted, he broke those rules with me first, so it's open season.
Me...ruining threads...juvenile antics...really??? :hilarious:

Take a look at almost every thread and see who ruins them...it’s either “your buddy” CT (when you’re on your meds) or it’s really you with your hand up his ass telling him what to say!!

Come on peeps! This isn't cool. We've all been here for years and aside from that POS asshat that enjoys buying steaks for people that don't want to work for a living, I'd say we get along pretty well. Take a chill pill

2zthdm1.jpg

Me...ruining threads...juvenile antics...really??? :hilarious:

Take a look at almost every thread and see who ruins them...it’s either “your buddy” CT (when you’re on your meds) or it’s really you with your hand up his ass telling him what to say!!

That's funny coming from the lead clown who couldn't speak objectively if someone from somewhere other than fed ex payed him.

Come on peeps! This isn't cool. We've all been here for years and aside from that POS asshat that enjoys buying steaks for people that don't want to work for a living, I'd say we get along pretty well. Take a chill pill

2zthdm1.jpg

I can't chew that. It makes my Sundrop taste funny afterwards. But I agree, let's give the man back his thread. Let me start by wishing him well. I hope he isn't under the weather any longer.

Last edited:
I think I'm done here. Trucking boards used to be a fun place but now it's just a few assholes taking pot shots at each other constantly. They've successfully run off most of the long time members. I guess the lunatics are running the asylum. Have fun boys. I'm going 10-7.