ODFL | Skywalker's garage

I would have sworn that I left a post on this earlier?That big white bumper sticks out.The trucks look pretty smooth.:1036316054:

Your memory is the first thing to go young driver..:hysterical:

I cleaned up Skywalker's blank pictures and for some reason it all deleted....but is back now.

if what i have been told is true they will have the cummins isx engine.don't know which transmission though.

and you will probably get to see one just not drive one for a long time unless to drive it around your yard while the one who gets to drive visits your terminal ,that is if you can get the key from him.

and you will probably get to see one just not drive one for a long time unless to drive it around your yard while the one who gets to drive visits your terminal ,that is if you can get the key from him.

:hysterical: that's good.Bet Skywalker will sleep with the key in his hand.

Gee, I was really hoping they would finally buy a real AMERICAN truck. My,Christmas list requested a Peterbuilt or a Kenworth. Maybe next year...............

Gee, I was really hoping they would finally buy a real AMERICAN truck. My,Christmas list requested a Peterbuilt or a Kenworth. Maybe next year...............

Ya might want to hope for a peterbilt, because my kenworth was made in mexico.:1036316054::hysterical:

Sweet rides, the Volvo's are really nice, is OD buying these from now on or are these just an experiment? Enjoy them.

there is no way to know,from what i have heard ,they have had problems with the CAT engines and freightliner does not or will not put in cummins engines,and the Merc engines are to expensive. don't believe what i have written ,it is just 2nd hand news that may not even be true.