ODFL | Skywalker's garage

i hear the team that got the first volvo now has a new freightliner teams are complaing the new volvos ride to rough but say the engines are dicent i know we had about 15 new truck of each stil the freightliners are almost all on the road the volvos waiting for drivers

Waiting as in no one wants to touch them?? Boy, I tell you what I'd put one to good use.

I could have a ton of fun with a volvo, tell everyone we bought fed ex just repainting all the trucks. haha wonder how long it would take for that rumor to spread?:hysterical:

thats funny and the looks on some of their drivers faces would be priceless if you could pull it off convincingly

I could have a ton of fun with a volvo, tell everyone we bought fed ex just repainting all the trucks. haha wonder how long it would take for that rumor to spread?:hysterical:

Yes that would be funny. I should try it with my FedEx buddies. They'd probably jump for joy to not have to deal with FedEx's bulls**t anymore.

Has anyone seen the new freightliner cascadia in gbo they say it is going to be customized to be a Od show truck but it is already a sharp truck