New Penn | Slammed In Baltimore

I know before Holland even closed, my TM told me most of the freight the Holland Philly terminal was hauling was mostly inbound freight and not alot of outbound. Maybe a holland philly guy is on here and can tell us what their inbound and outbound bill counts were before they closed. And I'm sure someone can fill us in on how many loads holland was getting out of the NE prior to the closing.
I also have been told all the NP barns are sending the frieght to camphill, and they've been so swamped that now some loads are being loaded to buffalo and milton for holland to take
I here the same in buffalo we got about 13 loads from holland , we are being told we are getting more loads coming are way in the next couple weeks, holland is going to rebid they said and run more freight into buffalo. I am not shure about milton.

The next few weeks will pick up because wilson will not get the freight ..:27:....freight will go to holland except the florida freight and wherever else holland doesn't service.. freight will be sent thru Baltimore....
but remember..its just a rumor...:thumbsup:

wilson to get va. and fl.freight,rest to holland.camphill will probably load what we have always loaded ,except the nc,sc,ga,tn,i think will go to balt. for holland to take to charlt. and do whatever from there. mid-west freight to holland has always gone to buffalo since we started that with holland. when i left camp hill this morning about 430 am,there was 10 holland bob-tails in yard waiting for loads or m/t trailers.any holland guys here,how you get paid for waiting? after how long of a wait? how long has your time at hotel been?

All of our holland freight now goes to Camp Hill,Boy that place must be a cluster ****because all of our interline is going there.I think they have some fine tuning to do:clap:

I wouldn't believe that TM........

I know before Holland even closed, my TM told me most of the freight the Holland Philly terminal was hauling was mostly inbound freight and not alot of outbound. Maybe a holland philly guy is on here and can tell us what their inbound and outbound bill counts were before they closed. And I'm sure someone can fill us in on how many loads holland was getting out of the NE prior to the closing.
I also have been told all the NP barns are sending the frieght to camphill, and they've been so swamped that now some loads are being loaded to buffalo and milton for holland to take
I was in Richmond 2-3 times a week (during the velocity times)and know that Philly Holland had 3 bids to richmond and most night 1-2 extra southloads. They didn't just bring back inbound loads they were bring heavy loads back. These loads broke in Richmond and went to Raleigh, Greensboro, and Charlotte. Charlotte loads would contain anything south of Charlotte, say Columbia, Spartansburg, and Atlanta. :nutkick::Flame-On:

Pay

wilson to get va. and fl.freight,rest to holland.camphill will probably load what we have always loaded ,except the nc,sc,ga,tn,i think will go to balt. for holland to take to charlt. and do whatever from there. mid-west freight to holland has always gone to buffalo since we started that with holland. when i left camp hill this morning about 430 am,there was 10 holland bob-tails in yard waiting for loads or m/t trailers.any holland guys here,how you get paid for waiting? after how long of a wait? how long has your time at hotel been?

Holland line haul drivers at Camp Hill have been mostly called on eight for ten.If driver shows and has to wait he goes on clock. if he is sitting there and passes fourteen then he gets 2hr layover in addition to wait time.a A couple of IN drivers got layover and wait time this am.

not much comunicateing going on between npme and holland if 10 plus drivers there at 4am waiting for loads.freight from all over our system just started to really roll in there say from 430 to 630am , and than needs stripped and loaded for you guys. if your guys are in bed,are they good for 14 hrs.before they go on the clock? it's only 5min. ride from motel to terminal. so even if there are direct loads comeing for your guys, our computers show ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIMES, and dispatcheing them to term. could be done alot better than haveing all sit there and tractors clogging up the yard. am told we had to hire tm and another sup. from holland hbg. and seen 2 new faces there last night , so with them being there and knowing your system and with direct contact with our people, there should be no reason for haveing your guys sit around for hours , not knowing when there going to get rolling. nothing kills a road driver more than sitting around stinkin break room for hours at a time. just what my observations were there this morning. not saying it's hollands fault or bragging up my precious npme . just what i saw happening, ok.

in baltimore they have been arriving from charlotte starting around 2pm then 1 or 2 every couple hours. left at 645 this evening and 3 more just rolled in. they go to bed then we kick them out on their ten hours. they do their own drops and fuel at an offsite location probably quarles or truck stop.

not much comunicateing going on between npme and holland if 10 plus drivers there at 4am waiting for loads.freight from all over our system just started to really roll in there say from 430 to 630am , and than needs stripped and loaded for you guys. if your guys are in bed,are they good for 14 hrs.before they go on the clock? it's only 5min. ride from motel to terminal. so even if there are direct loads comeing for your guys, our computers show ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIMES, and dispatcheing them to term. could be done alot better than haveing all sit there and tractors clogging up the yard. am told we had to hire tm and another sup. from holland hbg. and seen 2 new faces there last night , so with them being there and knowing your system and with direct contact with our people, there should be no reason for haveing your guys sit around for hours , not knowing when there going to get rolling. nothing kills a road driver more than sitting around stinkin break room for hours at a time. just what my observations were there this morning. not saying it's hollands fault or bragging up my precious npme . just what i saw happening, ok.

Yes they are on 14 hrs. When they leave Hollands term. early in the morning heading to camphill they are trying to get there in time for the freight to get worked and make service. Why they are just sitting around waiting for loads that are not ready is a good question? They have to be given a 2 hr work from central with a report time, sound like central(Holland) needs to comunicate a little better with NPME. But this is still a new venture for us maybe it will take a week or two to work things out.