ODFL | Smart Drugs

Freight Guru

TB Lurker
Credits
Any of you night time line guys have any success with any particular LEGAL stimulant, smart drug or nootropic to keep you going?

That used to be my biggest struggle running LH....trying to stay awake at 2-4am.

A lot of people in shift work type jobs and have trouble sleeping can get a legit prescription from their doc for Modafinil. I've heard it works great for keeping you sharp and cognitively alert.

Any of you night time line guys have any success with any particular LEGAL stimulant, smart drug or nootropic to keep you going?

That used to be my biggest struggle running LH....trying to stay awake at 2-4am.

A lot of people in shift work type jobs and have trouble sleeping can get a legit prescription from their doc for Modafinil. I've heard it works great for keeping you sharp and cognitively alert.
That four o'clock hour till dawn sucks for me. But I'm all natural kind of guy. Just learned to get thru it by drinking water and eating fruits and nuts at that time. Stimulants wear off then I'm twice as tired.

What type of ? is this.Really!!!!..The only thing that work's is sleep.Sound's like FG is trying to pin someone to the wall.Come on Man.Really..OD stresses to all the driver's not to use pill's.Really

People use coffee, various vitamins or supplements

Just don't answer if you don't like the question

Really,Prescription Drug's..Really,Make sure you write that one down on the list .Reason you take it?I need it to stay awake ..Yes,don't think you will keep a job long answering that ?...
No?

That's exactly what it's designed for.

Have never tried it but heard it works well. If you have a prescription -- you'll be fine.