ODFL | Smart Drugs

Thanks all for the insight.
And you expected what? This is the kind of b.s. that causes a rift between management and the working class. We trust you to do your job (what ever it is) and think you should let us do ours. I have a real hard time believing you ever dropped gears in a truck. I hope this isn't mandated by corp. because you are causing more issues then you're fixing.

And you expected what? This is the kind of b.s. that causes a rift between management and the working class. We trust you to do your job (what ever it is) and think you should let us do ours. I have a real hard time believing you ever dropped gears in a truck. I hope this isn't mandated by corp. because you are causing more issues then you're fixing.

Not sure what you are talking about. This has nothing to do with OD or corp

Just curious as I remember that being an issue for me

Was trying to move on from the last topic not cause more waves lol

It's safe and widely used from what I've heard.

You really think OD would be against it if I had a dr script?

I would think they'd prefer that over too many naps or falling asleep at the wheel.

They put out on ODtv in the break room the only cure for fatigue is sleep. So that tells me where hey stand on the issue. So it tells me you're out for some scalps to raise your stock in Thomasville.

Sure. Yeah I bet you wish you left that part out, because now we know what you're really after...

You were the first to answer my question and didn't seem to have an issue with it sir.

Now that others are raising a stink -- you are here jumping in and stirring up more crap

Quit being a sheep and think for yourself.

If you'll Reread the first post....it says legal...not fishing for any dirt

Didn't realize this was such a sore topic

Not sure what you are talking about. This has nothing to do with OD or corp

Just curious as I remember that being an issue for me

Was trying to move on from the last topic not cause more waves lol
Right... I'm supposed to take your word for it. Sorry for my skepticism, but I have a bit of a problem trusting someone that wont tell me what he does for the company I work for and asks questions that can burry my career.

Another example of you thinking you're smarter then us truck drivers. Either that or your incredibly naive.

Right... I'm supposed to take your word for it. Sorry for my skepticism, but I have a bit of a problem trusting someone that wont tell me what he does for the company I work for and asks questions that can burry my career.

Another example of you thinking you're smarter then us truck drivers. Either that or your incredibly naive.

I don't know who you are nor do I care

You were the first to answer my question and didn't seem to have an issue with it sir.

Now that others are raising a stink -- you are here jumping in and stirring up more crap

Quit being a sheep and think for yourself.

If you'll Reread the first post....it says legal...not fishing for any dirt

Didn't realize this was such a sore topic

Yes I responded. I don't take anything to stay awake. But As the topic progressed it became clear what you were really after.

Reactions: Ump
Don't go away mad FG... just go away. Unlike you, I think you're smarter then the "gee wiz, I was only asking for me personal reasons." Just come clean with us.. we wont tell. You can trust me... didn't think so.
Answers to the question that I asked wouldn't have gotten anyone in hot water

You mean to tell us if you were subject to random drug screening you wouldn't look at your sudden interest in our medicine cabinets as a little peculiar?