ODFL | Smart Drugs

Come on Ump...we can rule the world.

You keep the windows clean and I'll teach you a thing or two.

I'll even tell you my real name.

Never afraid to learn a thing or two, but me in a team truck isn't gonna happen. Seen too many big trucks crunched up, if I'm going to go in a ball of fire It's because I been captured by the natives and they're having me over for dinner.

Take a real man to run a team truck. You got alot of wb back there with all that sleeper. Even the toughest of city and line can't handle running team. You're always moving unless you hit RTO but maybe that's changed Song?? One guy I teamed with always used bottles to **** in, said we waste too much time if we stop to use the bathroom. Sick mf'er. I got rid of him in just a few weeks. Bottle should only be for an emergency only, never a bathroom.

Reactions: Ump
Take a real man to run a team truck. You got alot of wb back there with all that sleeper. Even the toughest of city and line can't handle running team. You're always moving unless you hit RTO but maybe that's changed Song?? One guy I teamed with always used bottles to **** in, said we waste too much time if we stop to use the bathroom. Sick mf'er. I got rid of him in just a few weeks. Bottle should only be for an emergency only, never a bathroom.
No argument from me. I couldn't do it.

You might sit a few hours but it's not long unless a holiday weekend had just finished. The gallon jug is for sleeper use only, and is kept clean by camper solution. But we stop to pee thank you.

Reactions: Ump
With song's low self esteem it's obvious I'd be commander of the truck. I'll get him toughened up after a stop in Wells Nevada. Back when we drove fld midroofs around the country od really didn't care where their truck was parked out in front of haha

With song's low self esteem it's obvious I'd be commander of the truck. I'll get him toughened up after a stop in Wells Nevada. Back when we drove fld midroofs around the country od really didn't care where their truck was parked out in front of haha

If you were "commander" of the truck we wouldn't get anywhere... Every 10 miles you'd be trying to stop, break the set down and back them in somewhere on the clock!