ODFL | Smart Drugs

You mean to tell us if you were subject to random drug screening you wouldn't look at your sudden interest in our medicine cabinets as a little peculiar?

Let me look real quick...ok line haul drivers....first name Song....hmm nothing. Weird. Last name....Remains the Same...wow there is nobody named that who works for OD.

You are paranoid beyond belief.

Let me look real quick...ok line haul drivers....first name Song....hmm nothing. Weird. Last name....Remains the Same...wow there is nobody named that who works for OD.

You are paranoid beyond belief.

All right then who are you and what's your employee number and what department at corporate do you work in? And why are you on here all day? I'm off today, that's my excuse. You "working hard" on another project that directly affects me or are you jumping back and forth between screens so your super doesn't know what you're really up to in your cube?

All right then who are you and what's your employee number and what department at corporate do you work in? And why are you on here all day? I'm off today, that's my excuse. You "working hard" on another project that directly affects me or are you jumping back and forth between screens so your super doesn't know what you're really up to in your cube?
I don't work at cpt

Have never said I do

There is no legal prescription drug for any Truck Driver to use to stay awake.The only thing that is prescribed is sleep.I have set back and kept my distance since I had my first thought of FG.But,this post is just stupid on two parts.First,you claim to have been a truck driver.Well,any driver would know the answer.Second,Umps correct on this one.Be honest and tell us what you do.All you do is come on here and think you know better than a stupid, non educated truck driver.Clear yourself FG.We want be mad.May even think a little more of you.

There is no legal prescription drug for any Truck Driver to use to stay awake.The only thing that is prescribed is sleep.I have set back and kept my distance since I had my first thought of FG.But,this post is just stupid on two parts.First,you claim to have been a truck driver.Well,any driver would know the answer.Second,Umps correct on this one.Be honest and tell us what you do.All you do is come on here and think you know better than a stupid, non educated truck driver.Clear yourself FG.We want be mad.May even think a little more of you.

I'll just do as Ump said and go away.

Don't want to stress anyone out...

Good luck

One yellow jacket will get you to your meet point and keep your wife happy for 12 hours straight.

Freightsup knows who I am, he guessed who I was when I went into CLE without me even introducing myself. Everyone here long enough knows I'm out of ATL as well. C'mon, cat got your tongue? If you don't feel it wise to tell us who you are and you make decisions for us, why would we tell you first?

Freightsup knows who I am, he guessed who I was when I went into CLE without me even introducing myself. Everyone here long enough knows I'm out of ATL as well. C'mon, cat got your tongue? If you don't feel it wise to tell us who you are and you make decisions for us, why would we tell you first?

I have not ever asked anybody here to tell me who they were

I don't make decisions FOR you.

My work effects you....as well as the rest of the company

I have not ever asked anybody here to tell me who they were

I don't make decisions FOR you.

My work effects you....as well as the rest of the company
Unlike you, most of us have figured out where our fellow drivers work. Song from ATL, Kenneth works in Carolina's, Billy is employed in WA, notice I didn't say works, and I'm in Co. We have nothing to hide, where as you are very secretive, maybe the paranoia is real.