TForce | So What Do We Expect From Our Contract !!!

stldude44 said:
Bama,
I can't say for sure if that's accurate or not. I hear some grumbling about how the costs to the members have gone up in certain cases, but as for me and my wife we haven't seen any increses so far. A $20.00 co-pay that used to be $10.00 at the Dr's office, but that's about it. I had rotator cuff surgery 9-04 and only paid about $120.00 and not a penny for the rehab. It was not Workman's Comp either. I will say that I've seen guys get a bill that CS has refused to pay, but in time they ended up paying it.....a pain in the a@@ for the member, but it was paid.
Once in a while, you have to send crap back to the H&W fund, but here in the east, nothing really to note in changes. Ex-wife had cancer and with the surgery and treatment, it was around 30grand, think I paid about $250 for it. That was the tv and phone. My Daugther just recently had tubes put in her ear and the room alone was 12k, and add in the 7k for doc's fees, a total of 19k and change- not a dime out of my pocket.

serta said:
Once in a while, you have to send crap back to the H&W fund, but here in the east, nothing really to note in changes. Ex-wife had cancer and with the surgery and treatment, it was around 30grand, think I paid about $250 for it. That was the tv and phone. My Daugther just recently had tubes put in her ear and the room alone was 12k, and add in the 7k for doc's fees, a total of 19k and change- not a dime out of my pocket.
Serta,
About the same here, Bro....