FedEx Freight | staying awake

Are you stalking me? I don't need any kids either. I have 3 fur kids.

Guardrail
I'm a big kid, you need a son that has no fur, except on my back, I have some fur there, and on my butt...I'm guessing you didn't want to know all that...but you would find out once you changed my diaper.

Careful, you're going to get Beerboy excited.

Guardrail
Oh gosh!!!! HAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! I just now read that, I almost pissed myself laughing, thanks Guardrail!!! You reckon BeerBoy might adopt me and change my dirty diaper? All the beer and pizza make killer diaper doo!

Break down the run into small increments...instead of "I've got 500 miles to go" establish landmarks along the way - "50 miles to a rest stop", "Another 50 miles to the interchange where I turn west" and so on...

sometimes it hard,but get rid of stress if you have any.jeff is right,stop eating fried greesy foods.been there done that.i used to drink alot of mountain dew and hit the vending machine.now it's water and i carry a couple of small bottles of cran-apple juice. I also keep a couple packs of cheese crackers in the truck at my disposal as long as the city guy doesn't get hungry.

With my run I know after an hour of driving I know where I should be. After 2 hours I know where I should be and when I hit a certain spot I know what time I will be pulling into the gate at the terminal. I think that helps time pass little! BTW I rarely take the 5 hour energies. I maybe take 2 a month but I always keep one with me just in case!

Caffeine makes me jittery, I don't drink coffee for that reason, I tried a red bull one time and had a damn panic attack, I guess I'm sensitive to that stuff...funny thing, I can drink tea without a problem, cold or hot...figure that out? I mostly drink soda, mt dew or diet pepsi, I know thats really bad for me but getting up at 0200 and taking off takes its toll on mondays sometimes.

I freeze bottled water and put in my lunch bag. By the time I get tired, they are usually somewhat melted. Drinking ice cold water wakes me up. Then find something solid in the cab to keep smacking to bottle to bust up the ice and chew on it. The cold water/ice gets your blood flowing. May sound simple, but works for me.

I fire up the ol CB radio and see whats shakin on 19. Always someone to argue with.