ABF | Strategies worked

Did I miss the Reincarnation of Joe the Plumber?.....Dang It!....see what happens when you don't pay attention......Damn!.....and I was looking forward to some flashy, trashy graphics.......some anti-worker, anti-ABF employee tirades,......something to make my blood zing.....something to make that red mark re-appear on my forehead from slamming my head down on the computer desk when a particularly obnoxious, puerile,...and completely off-the-wall,... utterance from a purportedly adult....and human.....operator of a computer supposedly under his control, as opposed to the demon who crawls out of the whiskey bottle and takes over..........appears in all it's dripping glory on my screen. And I so enjoyed that!....(.except for the red mark. People kept asking me if I was changing religions).....And now He's gone!........Again!...........And I have to wait for his next resurrection........Somebody warn me so I can polish up my 3-D glasses.....
Just look at post #33 above, the residual is still there.

Driver,are you just now catching on you were sold out? It happened a long time ago,you just have not been paying attention.Daddy Hoffa may rise from the dead after this ONE.
A TEAMSTER FOREVER.

Wasn't Jimmy Carter a democrat?And wasn't he the one that signed that land surface act (better know as deregulation) into law! I think the answer to both questions is yes! I thought he was the worst President in my life time untill Obama came along and surpassed him in that category hands down!How is that hope and change working out for you all?

Dog I hope you don't turn republican In the next orange Election,Keep it simple and vote for A demorcrat.We have Obama what else do you want.

Dog I hope you don't turn republican In the next orange Election,Keep it simple and vote for A demorcrat.We have Obama what else do you want.
29755856.jpg

Wasn't Jimmy Carter a democrat?And wasn't he the one that signed that land surface act (better know as deregulation) into law! I think the answer to both questions is yes! I thought he was the worst President in my life time untill Obama came along and surpassed him in that category hands down!How is that hope and change working out for you all?
Carter signed it, can you tell us who wrote it? I can...

Dog I hope you don't turn republican In the next orange Election,Keep it simple and vote for A demorcrat.We have Obama what else do you want.[/QUOTE
Roadboss i'm registered as a independent and vote for the people who will get the job done.That's another reason i stop giving to D.R.I.V.E. along time ago.I don't want my money supporting someone i don't!

I'm registered republican so I can vote for a schmuck in the primaries and reduce the chance of getting one of them in the White House.

The great, the one and only Ronald Reagan. Akita Dog knows that but he was ashamed to admit that it was crafted by one of his esteemed Republicans and a great President like RR.

Actually ABFer, I think your wrong. It might of originally been an ideal that Ronald Reagan had, but members of the Democratic Party are the ones who ran with it and passed deregulation of the trucking industry. IMO.

After a little research I do stand corrected and beg forgiveness :notworthy:
Kennedy thought about it, Gerald Ford fired it up and Carter signed off on it. The whole deal went through party lines before it got to us. The next question I have is...how do you all feel about deregulation of the phone companies, electric companies and airline companies?

After a little research I do stand corrected and beg forgiveness :notworthy:
Kennedy thought about it, Gerald Ford fired it up and Carter signed off on it. The whole deal went through party lines before it got to us. The next question I have is...how do you all feel about deregulation of the phone companies, electric companies and airline companies?
Why not throw in the Affordable Care Act and I'll get back to you when I have an answer.

Deregulation was signed by Jimmy Carter but Ted Kennedy was the one who wanted it. He blamed the Mafia, (Teamsters), for John Kennedy's assination. Kennedy won the election with the help of the Chicago mob. Those late ballots from there gave him the election. Joseph Kennedy asked for their help & promised they would be rewarded. The reward was the investigation & imprisonment of several mob members. Remember John Kennedy's little brother was Attorney General. Don't promise something to win an election & turn against those who put you there.
Deregulation & NAFTA were put into law by Jimmy Carter & Bill Clinton respectively. Some Republicans were also responsible for both.
I still think we need a Libertarian for President.

The great, the one and only Ronald Reagan. Akita Dog knows that but he was ashamed to admit that it was crafted by one of his esteemed Republicans and a great President like RR.

It may have coincided with his philosophy, but he would not have written it as Governor of CA.

The "bill" would have been written and introduced in Congress.

Trucking Deregulation, by Thomas Gale Moore: The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics | Library of Economics and Liberty

Motor Carrier Act of 1980 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reagan was not a Congressman.

Ford started the process, Carter (as you stated) supported and implemented it.

I cannot find who wrote/introduced the bill.