XPO | Summertime Jackpot????

We’re in the drivers seat. Pun very intended.
Other then quitting, your powerless. Sit back and enjoy the ride it’s what you chose. Everyone thinks they have your best interest in mind. I don’t mean to be harsh but that’s the general consensus. Deal with it.

Last edited:
So XPO must have an issue with drivers calling out on Fridays, so much that they are trying to find a way to incentivize coming in on Friday, and working your scheduled shift. I doubt I will win, but if I do, he’ll ya!

People just stop showing up in general. Not only a Friday thing. They are putting a game out there for people to play. That is all.

Lol……. Yes, they are desperate! Be a man, show up to work, take responsibility! I run line, I’m here everyday, unless I’m really sick. Why? It MY job! Put on your big boy pants, show up to work, do your job correctly, and get paid. And now, if your lucky, you might win some extra cash for the job you were going to do anyway. So sick and tired of all the dam crying around here. News flash….. driver shortage everywhere, if you don’t like it here, move the hell on!

Everything you just said is misogynistic, fascist, ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ and wrong. HOW DARE YOU !!!!

Other then quitting, your powerless. Sit back and enjoy the ride it’s what you chose. Everyone thinks they have your best interest in mind. I don’t mean to be harsh but that’s the general consensus. Deal with it.

Listen. We already know the winners of these jackpots. The teachers pets that always get all the special good stuff. The jackpots change nothing. None of us slugs have a chance in hell at any of that.

Yes , they are . They “all “ need to rethink their position on driver compensation.
This is where the union companies are at a disadvantage, we are locked into a 5 year contract & the demand is high for drivers. The company would rather pay a one time sign on bonus then to be locked into a raise for the life of the contract. Im in favor of a 3 year contract versus the 5 year, a lot can happen in that time and we are presently seeing that....

Isn't that what you thought of CCX/Con-way for all those years???? And now you want a contract

This is where the union companies are at a disadvantage, we are locked into a 5 year contract & the demand is high for drivers. The company would rather pay a one time sign on bonus then to be locked into a raise for the life of the contract. Im in favor of a 3 year contract versus the 5 year, a lot can happen in that time and we are presently seeing that....
Can that part of the contract be opened to negotiations. I read some that part of it can be re-negotiated mid contract.

Can that part of the contract be opened to negotiations. I read some that part of it can be re-negotiated mid contract.

More useless propaganda. My wife's job ( she works at a local grocery store ) went to the union and said the wanted to put everyone to a minimum of $15 an hour. Immediately. The union, of course, had no argument against this. When the covid hit. Hey, we want to give everyone paid time off for the pandemic. And bonus pay for all the crazy. Guess what ? The union didn't stop that either.

More useless propaganda. My wife's job ( she works at a local grocery store ) went to the union and said the wanted to put everyone to a minimum of $15 an hour. Immediately. The union, of course, had no argument against this. When the covid hit. Hey, we want to give everyone paid time off for the pandemic. And bonus pay for all the crazy. Guess what ? The union didn't stop that either.
What is this supposed to mean?

It can but these greedy companies won’t have it….
Well in all fairness they are only following the contract that the members voted for and both parties signed. I sure they union hold the company to the terms in the contract. It just sucks when the shoes on the other foot...

That’s my point. Drivers are worth their weight in gold. If you don’t like it here, apply where you want and start almost immediately.

Well in all fairness they are only following the contract that the members voted for and both parties signed. I sure they union hold the company to the terms in the contract. It just sucks when the shoes on the other foot...
And I don’t have a problem with riding out the contract, the problem I have is giving out huge sign on bonuses & do nothing for the people who are getting it done….

And I don’t have a problem with riding out the contract, the problem I have is giving out huge sign on bonuses & do nothing for the people who are getting it done….
Well don't you have yearly bonus in you contract???

the problem I have is giving out huge sign on bonuses & do nothing for the people who are getting it done….
but you agreed to the terms in the contract. Now you pissed off about a signing bonus. Well maybe in the next contract you can put in a clause saying no signing bonus