Yellow | Teamsters President Hoffa Says Labor Fighting Back Against Right Wing Radical Agenda!

And what has Hoffa said about the 2 new Mexican carriers given the OK to haul freight inside the US ? 6 now and growing. Hoffa is a worthless piece of shuit and whatever he says , assume the opposite. Just like Barak Obamao . Too bad we don't have a union president who advocates for the union and instead is a panty-boy for his political favorite.

Didn't know he was Quite this delusional.....

Here- I'll fix the nation:

Repeal ObamaCare. End Baseline Budgeting that always calls for increases, and counts taxcuts as deficits. End Income Tax, Repeal the 16th (and 17th) Amendments, and go with the Fair Tax! End the Federal Epa! Companies will flood back to our shores for that 0% Corporate tax, bringing their billions with them. That will employ millions of new workers! Drill our own oil here in the USA; that's union jobs, and then we can bring our troops home that are overseas guarding Foreign wells now. That helps cut spending....

I could put Americans back to work; why can't Washington, or Hoffa????????

And what has Hoffa said about the 2 new Mexican carriers given the OK to haul freight inside the US ? 6 now and growing. Hoffa is a worthless piece of shuit and whatever he says , assume the opposite. Just like Barak Obamao . Too bad we don't have a union president who advocates for the union and instead is a panty-boy for his political favorite.

You stole the words right from my mouth. What a faker with a catchy name...

Repeal ObamaCare. End Baseline Budgeting that always calls for increases, and counts taxcuts as deficits. End Income Tax, Repeal the 16th (and 17th) Amendments, and go with the Fair Tax! End the Federal Epa! Companies will flood back to our shores for that 0% Corporate tax, bringing their billions with them. That will employ millions of new workers! Drill our own oil here in the USA; that's union jobs, and then we can bring our troops home that are overseas guarding Foreign wells now. That helps cut spending....

what makes you think Obama wants that? Obama wants to transform American. He is succeeding

and....lay off in government. government seems to be the only thing that is hiring right now. make it smaller, not bigger.

Such simplistic reasoning on a such a complex issue ... To be fair, however, there are some seemingly "simple" solutions, but the implementation process would be fraught with difficulty due to the volatile nature of Politics these days exemplified by the inability to put aside partisan bickering and ideology over deeper thought and analysis of problems and solutions that are in the greater interest of the Nation as a whole.

I don't know about some these comments. Myself, I kinda like being able to eat the fish I catch(epa). I also like not being told I have a pre existing condition & having my insurance denied even though I paid the premium at the last layoff job.(obama care).Many corporations already pay no tax in fact oil corporations still receive corporate welfare. Everyone is entitled to their opinions & that's mine. That's what makes our country great.

I don't know about some these comments. Myself, I kinda like being able to eat the fish I catch(epa). I also like not being told I have a pre existing condition & having my insurance denied even though I paid the premium at the last layoff job.(obama care).Many corporations already pay no tax in fact oil corporations still receive corporate welfare. Everyone is entitled to their opinions & that's mine. That's what makes our country great.

Closing the Federal EPA would harm no one. The STATES have their EPA as well, which would then handle the situation as per the Constitution. If you don't like special interests paying no tax, then end taxing income, and go with the Fair Tax. Everyone pays, no one dodges. And we get to keep our entire paycheck- no withholding....

As for ObamaCare, which was started to insure an extra 30 million people, but hired no new doctors, and paid no more money into it. It's a scheme to control your life. At aged 80 now, you might get a hip transplant. Under ObamaCare you get a pain pill, and get rationed to death....

And to expand on what Jimmy said. No oil company is receiving corporate welfare. A tax cut or break isn't welfare.

And we can have a healthcare system that provides pre-existing conditions without violating any rights like Obamacare has.
Do you really want to sacrifice religious freedoms so that you can have insurance? Do you really want the government taxing us for NOT buying product so they you can have insurance?

Last edited by a moderator:
ObamaCare opened Pandora's Box. It gives unlimited Control to Bureaucrats. The Libs Love it now- they're in Office. Will they ALWAYs be? I detest Obama I admit. But I wouldn't b e for having a BUSH with that power either...or even a Rightwing Conservative (Bush and McCain are Progressives. Obama is a Government is god Marxist).

Be careful what you wish for.

ObamaCare opened Pandora's Box. It gives unlimited Control to Bureaucrats. The Libs Love it now- they're in Office. Will they ALWAYs be? I detest Obama I admit. But I wouldn't b e for having a BUSH with that power either...or even a Rightwing Conservative (Bush and McCain are Progressives. Obama is a Government is god Marxist).

Be careful what you wish for.
Let's Get Gary on TV

After 39 years a a TEAMSTER the only real non-teamster is HOFFA JR.and the demos he backs!!:732:That is JR to the members do what I say I know what is best for you dummies.