Yellow | Teamsters President Hoffa Says Labor Fighting Back Against Right Wing Radical Agenda!

Biden brags that Obama saved GM. He doesn't tell you that now 7 out of every 10 GM vehicles are made in Other Countries. GM has 11 assembly plants and 4 engine plants in China, plus a partnership with Suzuki in S Korea. He may have 'saved' GM, but he didn't save American Jobs....

Biden brags that Obama saved GM. He doesn't tell you that now 7 out of every 10 GM vehicles are made in Other Countries. GM has 11 assembly plants and 4 engine plants in China, plus a partnership with Suzuki in S Korea. He may have 'saved' GM, but he didn't save American Jobs....

He also said Romney would have let GM file bankruptcy. But uh, GM still filed bankruptcy after the bailout!

Oh ya, we also bailout Chrysler only to allow them to bought by an Italian company!

But those guys will vote for the Marxist Obama, won't they? At that point, their 'conservative' beliefs are undermined....(I don't like Big Government Rmoney either, but at least he's not Communist).

I know most on here don't like Big Biz; but if we don't get leadership that understands how to create Private Sector jobs- YRC will only need a few guys in each town delivering Chinese Imports. There will be no American Manufacturing left to pick up....
I hear what ur saying Jimmy. But any president can only do so much. Intrest rates to borrow at an all time low,people are willing to work for less,what more would these buisness's like? I don't hate big buisness, I simply would like A wage that pays enough to pay my bills without leaving me broke at the end of the month.

Hoofa and the teamsters got me what is now 1 share of YRCW stock, just for giving up a few thousand dollars worth of pay!

I hear what ur saying Jimmy. But any president can only do so much. Intrest rates to borrow at an all time low,people are willing to work for less,what more would these buisness's like? I don't hate big buisness, I simply would like A wage that pays enough to pay my bills without leaving me broke at the end of the month.

Rmoney begged Bernanke to stop printing worthless extra dollars- Obama had Bernanke do it. That costs every American an extra $4,000 per person in inflation.

Obama blocked the Keystone Pipeline (union jobs). Obama's Coal Policies are shutting 208 coal-fired power plants at year-end.that's a lot of coal miners and plant operators; plus, OUR Elec Bills will skyrocket.

ObamaCare just forced a 125 a week penalty on my private Healthcare if my wife stays on My policy instead of Her Employer's.

Obama wants ALL to return to Clinton Era Tax Rates after 2013. (He wants Rich only for 2013, then ALL). ALL our taxes are scheduled to go up an average of 2500 per filer Jan 1st, 2013.
Those are Tip of the iceberg of ways the current Marxist effects us. I can add more if I need to. This guy has not been kind to Working Families.

Originally Posted by jimmy g

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bush signed the auto bailout check before Obama took office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep; Obama guided how it was used, and takes the 'credit'. Not the job of Government to Bail out Anyone, Period. In the Words of Davy Crockett 'it's not their money to spend!'

Union Pension Funds took a Big Hit when the Bond Holders were stiffed.

Hoofa and the teamsters got me what is now 1 share of YRCW stock, just for giving up a few thousand dollars worth of pay!

Why did you hold on to it? Sold mine while it was still worth 22,000 shares.

Bush was wrong......

He also said Romney would have let GM file bankruptcy. But uh, GM still filed bankruptcy after the bailout!

Oh ya, we also bailout Chrysler only to allow them to bought by an Italian company!

At least italian company paid back the money loaned already.

Typical left-wing behavior. Can't intelligently discuss facts and disagree respectfully, so show your true colors and resort to name calling. Pathetic.

The inability to debate ideas and opinions in an intelligent and professional manner on this board is typical of many people on here, Right and left and Tea Party. So for you to just make a statement that it's "Typical left-wing behavior" doesn't show much in the way of respectful disagreement and it lacks in intellectual content... Perhaps you should have made insightful counter points regarding your views on the "rhetoric " that he was referencing in his comment. That would have been more helpful to me, as a reader, to understand your views more fully...His comment gave you an opening to create a dialog between you and him, allowing you to be the "grown up" in the room...but you missed it by returning a snide reply in response to a snide comment......neither comment was in fact intelligent or respectful... Differing opinions and viewpoints are what make things interesting.... and I agree with you that such discussions should be respectful....even in the face of disagreeing views. We all deserve that basic level of respect from each other. It would be nice to see insightful and enlightening debate on here. As it is for the most part on here....it gets quite hysterical at times....even amusing.........

So it's ok to bailout out an American company only to allow them to be bought out by a foreign company?

If your against Government intervention in business, aka, the Auto bail out.....How in turn can you then be in favor of Government involvement in business by restricting a financial transaction between two businesses?

If your against Government intervention in business, aka, the Auto bail out.....How in turn can you then be in favor of Government involvement in business by restricting a financial transaction between two businesses?

Because it wasn't that simple. The government bailed it Chrysler, forgave 4 million with of debt.
And the biggie! Our federal government loaned Fiat 3.5 billion bucks to buy 3.5 billion bucks worth of stock.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/05/27/the-fake-chrysler-loan-payoff/

Guys, for the last 40 odd years now, BOTH party's have been selling out the working man and yet, WE still let them. This would be amusing if it wasn't so sad.

The inability to debate ideas and opinions in an intelligent and professional manner on this board is typical of many people on here, Right and left and Tea Party. So for you to just make a statement that it's "Typical left-wing behavior" doesn't show much in the way of respectful disagreement and it lacks in intellectual content...
<snip>

Pilot87, you make some very well crafted comments here which I'll respond to in more detail later.

But my comment about "typical left-wing behavior" originates from exposure to things like this:

Madonna strips for Obama, offers profanity-laced endorsement - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

"Madonna offered a profanity-laced endorsement of President Obama at her concert Monday night, which involved the singer stripping down to her underwear to reveal the president's name written on her body.

“You all better vote for f---ing Obama okay,” she told the crowd at Washington's Verizon center."

I really haven't seen that type behavior from right-leaning folks, have you?

Right? The Fiat will replace the Cadillac, SUV's and big GM trucks when Obama's fleet average mandate of 53mpg takes place

fiat_500_vector_image_thumb.gif

I want one​