XPO | Termination review board

Well good luck I hope everything works out for you not sure how much time you had here but it might be better trust me only thing keeping me here is my seniority and vacation if I lose that I'll be joining you best of luck

I had the conference call on 2/21 still haven't received a call or written letter like they said. I'm moving on. I've accepted a job with Southeastern.

Like has been said. No one here is a lawyer. Go talk to a lawyer. Point out that you were excused due to racial prejudice. These " reverse " racism cases have become much more prevalent. Just because you are white doesn't mean that you weren't singled out ganged up on and dismissed due to race alone.

Unless you just want to leave this company, in which case you should proceed as you are.
No stay force their hand. If you get a settlement tell them right up to the end ya wanna come back. @ the last minute they will offer ya more to not come back. Turn down the first offer, then see where it goes. Don't give in. Go to the EEOC near you & file. Win or lose ya gotta make them sweat. Or ya can take em outside & beat the cra* out of them. Though you might go jail. If you go this route find a very dark alley. von.