TForce | Tforce sucks

Must not be as bad as Yellow, seeing how so many are applying and hiring on there this year.

not out yet, we all have to wait for the updated list. The other thing about the list is they are not perfectly accurate. The information on the publicly traded companies is accurate as it public knowledge. For companies like Estes, R&L, Dayton, Pyle and SEFL they are privately held and the numbers are more

Basically what I'm trying to say is nobody looks at or even wants to copy Tforces business model because they suck Ups freight sucked at moving freight and Tforce sucks at moving freight other LTLs look up to your Abfs your ODFL, A Duie Pyle, Saia even smaller ltls Ward, Pitt Ohio are better at the ltl game than Tforce, Tforce is 0 competition for the other ltls and that's a fact hopefully when Tforce goes under all the hard working Teamsters land of their feet.

That 1% was the good stuff....not the junk freight that may have been in the remaiining 99%
Tforce didn't get any of the good freight Saia got alot of yellow accounts and Odfl cherry picks accounts they want ODFL has very strict pricing they can pick and choose what they want and deliver damage free freight 95% of the time

Considering the average rate increases per year for freight, 6.5 million is easily absorbed.
It is estimated that going paperless will say the company perhaps 100-200 million per year.
Just 1 hour of labor per day, per employee , for 252 working days (Shuffling papers) is $63,000,000 .
That doesn't take into account, ink, paper cost, storage and management cost doing the paperwork.
Until you get cyber attacked and there is no back up paper trail to help figure anything out. Estes now knows there has to be a back up something.

Tforce didn't get any of the good freight Saia got alot of yellow accounts and Odfl cherry picks accounts they want ODFL has very strict pricing they can pick and choose what they want and deliver damage free freight 95% of the time
There were no good yellow accounts.

Really? Not dramatic increases?
$45 a month for 7,800 Teamsters is over $4 million a year. That's pretty dramatic.
$5 a week for 7,800 Teamsters is over $2 million a year.
$6.5 a year in additional costs.
Do you think that is just petty cash?
No, it isn't petty cash, but if a company has over 3 billion in revenue and a couple hundred million in profit that really isn't that much...
To determine how dramatic that $6.5 million is, what is that in percentages?
$6.5-Million of $200-Million profit is roughly 3.25%.
$6.5-Million of $3-Billion revenue is roughly 2 tenths of 1%.

No, they closed the whole area and are giving to an agency.
Not that this is gonna help at this point, but those zip codes would have to be serviced out of some location, and they would have to allow you to transfer there , and they certainly can't give it to an agency per the contract.
I would guess your local did nothing?

I tried to go down that road and the local and the company both refused,......

We were in "zones" and the "zone addendum" in the contract allowed them to just close and walk away.

I tried to go down that road and the local and the company both refused,......

We were in "zones" and the "zone addendum" in the contract allowed them to just close and walk away.
From what I was reading, Walleye, that was up in Northern Michigan, wasn’t it?

At least 12 full timers have been laid off by us last couple of weeks. Granted we don’t have any part timers after they laid all of them off and 20 full timers last year. Only a handful of the full time employees came back last time.
I have a few friends that work at Tforce they are not happy with that company just got lay-off notice they won't be going back they said that tforce misses so many pick-ups they don't know how it stays in business.