TForce | Tforce sucks

Nope....the weak-ass employees voted to extend the concessions in 2014! They screwed themselves!
Just because you may have disagreed with the majority vote is no reason to refer to your brother Teamsters as "weak-ass", especially coming from a former steward. They kept the job going for many more years which let many continue to support their families and also gave disgruntled employees plenty of time to find other jobs.

They laid quite a few in management off ! Bedard is turning this place into a lean, mean machine
When it was UPS, they were a micro management network . You need more managers the more micro centric you are, that isn't the case anymore. So anyone who was wondering when the UPS turn over was going to happen, that time is now.

When it was UPS, they were a micro management network . You need more managers the more micro centric you are, that isn't the case anymore. So anyone who was wondering when the UPS turn over was going to happen, that time is now.
Maybe that’s why Foder1 has been cursing TForce? He was actually UPS and Bedard canned him. BTW, his 12 hours, off duty, not bad mouthing, time is up.

Maybe that’s why Foder1 has been cursing TForce? He was actually UPS and Bedard canned him. BTW, his 12 hours, off duty, not bad mouthing, time is up.
After reading post #67 over a few times, sound like he was a receiver somewhere that TForce regularly delivered to…Saying every single shipment they brought in was messed up…….. I could be reading it wrong, though..

Like I said I would never work at Tforce under any circumstances it's a shyt company, and you sound like a cry baby Roadway, Roadway sucked too just not as bad as Tforce

After reading post #67 over a few times, sound like he was a receiver somewhere that TForce regularly delivered to…Saying every single shipment they brought in was messed up…….. I could be reading it wrong, though..
Obviously this person is a jilted ex- employee or a person close to them was jilted by t-force .
Nothing else makes any logical sense.

Well, if you are correct, pretty sad to post online trash about a company you do business with. But I still think he got canned.

4489bedf20584b23b1cce15677bd9b1f.jpg
same at most all companies ........

Come on guys tforce isn't bad!! Tforce will need to rebuild from the ground up so there will ups and down to this process so everybody be patient.

This place is about profit, not Volume. They will let the other carriers break even on freight.
No, no, no, companies are only supposed to provide jobs. Making money is corporate greed. If the corporation makes a profit, it should belong to the employees. Shop floor employees demanding $150,000 a year in wages and benefits to move pallets across a dock is not greed. Only owner/shareholders are greedy.