TForce | The contract will pass easily

What will be the vote on the contract

• Total voters

No port

Libertarian free thinker
Credits
The contract will pass easily , IMO. I don't even have to read it all to know this, because I know people and human nature .

Nobody really knows what’s in it yet! Also everyone stop with this ABF crap! T-force can’t even fix this mess! Does ABF pay for medical?? Maybe in 5 years if we’re still around! Everyone arguing over crumbs on the table!

Nobody really knows what’s in it yet! Also everyone stop with this ABF crap! T-force can’t even fix this mess! Does ABF pay for medical?? Maybe in 5 years if we’re still around! Everyone arguing over crumbs on the table!
It will pass easily, simply because of human nature.

It equates to a measly $20 dollars a day increase! Whoopdee Do!
I am not trying to convince you or anyone else. I just state facts. The contract will pass easily. Even when UPS shut down the company in 2018, 14% voted no on the final offer. Some people are just too crazy to be reasoned with, that is why the pass threshold is 50% +1.

I am the 1 don't know.
But more than likely leaning YES.
A strike would kill what is left and TFI knows that.
Have to see the all important pension rate.
Positive is there are NO concessions.
You young guys are in good hands now that we have a strong union team.
Hoffa senior must be smiling from above.

It's gonna pass, 3 more paid days off, zero discipline from cameras, end of 2 tier wages, end of 90/10 , forced call back language due to excessive OT. No more vacation blackout weeks. The wages and healthcare posted on another thread are accurate according to the source.
The same who voted no the last 2 times will vote no again, and the rest will vote yes. No concessions, no givebacks. I'll see you all on 8-1-23 as usual.