TForce | The contract will pass easily

What will be the vote on the contract

• Total voters
Confirmed no healthcare increases and pension secure for another 5 years. Well freightdriver it was a good run while it lasted, but this one is the best contract we have had yet.

Last edited:
I’m not staying an extra second at this place for no amount of money! I want what I bid on and that’s it!! I don’t want extra anything!
Or, perhaps it’s because you don’t enjoy using the disgusting ::shit:: ShytHole bathrooms from the 1950’s that Tforce offers their employees…?!!

Last edited:
The road drivers are guaranteed under the TA, weather they run or not, they can't be forced to work the dock .
The company will be reducing the contractors, because they aren't going to want road driver getting paid to stay home .

Until I see the language then I can’t believe it! I can’t even do the run I bid on! I get to the mini hub and magically I turn into a extra board! I was told that when you get to the hub, I can send you anywhere!
Now this is just me speculating, I would assume that there's going to be more layover runs because of this language.

I'm waiting until I actually see the whole contract. Once I read it I'll make my decision on how I'll vote. I strongly encourage each of you to do the same.
All fair. I am pretty knowledgeable on the contract and those items added are more than the first 3 put together. The raises leaked are the raises. I actually forget about the 'one way' language being removed for contractors. That is another huge win.

The language on payment for won grievances is a loss. It was 72 hours now its 3 pay periods
Which really isn't a huge issue. I'm waiting to physically read the entire contract because I would imagine it'll be totally different than the crap UPS wrote for us. But I am optimistic about our future. Now if we could just get more people and equipment that'd be great...lol

The language on payment for won grievances is a loss. It was 72 hours now its 3 pay periods
Which really isn't a huge issue. I'm waiting to physically read the entire contract because I would imagine it'll be totally different than the crap UPS wrote for us. But I am optimistic about our future. Now if we could just get more people and equipment that'd be great...lol
Not gonna get more people when the company is downsizing…

A settle grievance, the company had 7 days and if they didn't pay the penalty was 1/2 a days pay for each week delayed.
You are talking about payroll errors . The company has 3 weeks to make good, if not, you file a grievance and you get penalty pay on top of the payroll errors.( Each week is half the daily guarantee)That is another win.
There language about fixing a payroll error over $20 in 24 hours, but no penalty. Now there is a penalty.

Last edited: