TForce | The contract will pass easily

What will be the vote on the contract

• Total voters
I’m hearing the raises will be 4.70, 1.70 now or January 2024 don’t know the specific on that then .70 in 25 .70 in 26 .80 in 27 .80 in 28. Also there will still be a two tier pay scale for dock/jockey. A cdl scale and non cdl scale

All fair. I am pretty knowledgeable on the contract and those items added are more than the first 3 put together. The raises leaked are the raises. I actually forget about the 'one way' language being removed for contractors. That is another huge win.
Yeah but if true that there is NO COLA in the contract along with no pension contributions until year four I'm pretty much a no......those are HUGE misses. The language you call wins all can be manipulated by the company and un-inforced by the union. Been there seen that. I need things on paper that keep us reasonably economically ballpark for five years. The raises are only good if they keep up with inflation somewhat otherwise .70 will be worth .50 in year two and so on, so on to the point they are worthless by year 4/5............zero pension contributions until year four just gives them 3 years to figure out how to get out from giving us anything pension-wise (sale/close doors). Hell no to that.....they will need to go back to the table and I'm willing to walk over this. Thats why the vote is so close to Aug.1......BS

Yeah but if true that there is NO COLA in the contract along with no pension contributions until year four I'm pretty much a no......those are HUGE misses. The language you call wins all can be manipulated by the company and un-inforced by the union. Been there seen that. I need things on paper that keep us reasonably economically ballpark for five years. The raises are only good if they keep up with inflation somewhat otherwise .70 will be worth .50 in year two and so on, so on to the point they are worthless by year 4/5............zero pension contributions until year four just gives them 3 years to figure out how to get out from giving us anything pension-wise (sale/close doors). Hell no to that.....they will need to go back to the table and I'm willing to walk over this. Thats why the vote is so close to Aug.1......BS
There's always going to be people who disagree on this that or the other thing in the contract. Nor will everybody be unhappy or happy about it.
That's why the threshold is a simple majority vote.
The voting in person is the best way, IMO. Mail in voting is a joke. I hate it for political elections(ripe for fraud).

There's always going to be people who disagree on this that or the other thing in the contract. Nor will everybody be unhappy or happy about it.
That's why the threshold is a simple majority vote.
The voting in person is the best way, IMO. Mail in voting is a joke. I hate it for political elections(ripe for fraud).
It's a fair contract with a COLA just like UPS and ABF along with year 1 pension contributions, without those 2 day by day any wage gains will be whittled away during the 5 years and we will gain little or nothing by year 5 and thats a FACT. Nothing to agree or disagree either accept it or not and the facts are that we gain nothing wage/pension if as written. The medical is huge but if anyone has been paying attention thats been creeping up here and there with additional costs/limits. I expect that to continue. We shall see what the 24th brings......

It's a fair contract with a COLA just like UPS and ABF along with year 1 pension contributions, without those 2 day by day any wage gains will be whittled away during the 5 years and we will gain little or nothing by year 5 and thats a FACT. Nothing to agree or disagree either accept it or not and the facts are that we gain nothing wage/pension if as written. The medical is huge but if anyone has been paying attention thats been creeping up here and there with additional costs/limits. I expect that to continue. We shall see what the 24th brings......
There is no cola in the contract. There will always be those who will vote no and those who will vote yes, and no argument is going to change their minds.
If you are pushing for a no vote and a strike that is going to be a very hard sell . You are only offering a maybe, with no guarantee, but a yes vote gives you what is in front of you and the economics guaranteed.
Truckers are all independent people, we all work alone for most of the day. Guys will be voting as individuals and what is best for them, not the group.
Every person has rent, food, mortgage, car payment , school tuition, healthcare needs.
You can't pay bills with no paycheck, most guys live paycheck to paycheck, every other paycheck
That is the hill to climb when trying to convince people to vote no and strike.
There is no hill to climb with a yes vote, you just accept the offer and continue to work and get paid .
It is just easier to vote yes and work make $32.50 per hour in an air conditioned truck
than it is to vote no and strike , and stand out in August heat with a sign for small strike check.

Last edited:
"Manipulated by the company, Been there seen that..." yeah with UPS, this is a different company.

"zero pension contributions..." No, it will mean that the current rate at $115 will remain... then a Bump 4th and 5th year.

The Union LTL industry is a bit sketchy right now, i doubt if we see any crazy monetary or pension/ H&W offers.