Yellow | The current events , music videos and all other non YRC topics thread .

Summer of 1957. Got my Social Security card on my first "real" job at Seaside Heights (NJ) boardwalk making change at a boardwalk arcade. The music in all the jukeboxes, the gals, I was in heaven until September and back to senior year of high school.

Summer of 1957. Got my Social Security card on my first "real" job at Seaside Heights (NJ) boardwalk making change at a boardwalk arcade. The music in all the jukeboxes, the gals, I was in heaven until September and back to senior year of high school.

Front row center, this past June!
Hangin' with Mr. Setzer.
VW8Vcjc.jpg

1NAwEpx.jpg

This band is one of the best bands out there now.
This is new music from them.
Check it out. Let me know what you think.
I know it's not for everyone but this man is one of the premier musicians of our time.
He also leads a band called Tool. Just completely opposite and heavy.
And Perfect Circle.
If you like this check out his other work.
I've seen him in concert many times... Mesmerizing.
I know it's not old stuff and I do like the old stuff. I'm pushing 60 and kinda get tired of some of it... Not Neil Young..... But Maynard Keenan is and has been a breath of fresh air after all this pop crap out there.

Last edited:
safe_image.php

PUSCIFER "Conditions of My Parole" Directors Cut
Title track from the Puscifer Entertainment release "Conditions of My Parole" Co-Directed by Mike King, Flea Circus Films, and Puscifer. Featuring Tim Alexan...
www.youtube.com
You have to watch her this one.
Funny as all hell.
That is Maynard in the blond wig.
They never really show the band playing but they do comical ::shit::.
I guarantee you will be crackin up watching this one.