Yellow | The current events , music videos and all other non YRC topics thread .

1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory , but I got canned . Couldn't concentrate .

2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it , so they gave me the axe .

3. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it--mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was too exhausting.

5. Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.

6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it.... couldn't cut the mustard.

7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.

8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't have any patience.

9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried hard but just didn't fit in.

10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.

11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but the work was just too draining.

12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.

13. After many years of trying to find steady work , I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because it was the same old grind.

15 . SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT AND I FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!

Here is the latest freaked out email from a buddy!
Flag this messagecuriousSaturday, February 2, 2013 10:14 PMFrom: "Tasgola" <[email protected]>View contact detailsTo: "'Paul Adams'" <[email protected]>

I was wondering if thru any of your contacts there has been reported a story about a truck driver that dropped a load at a terminal in New York state(location unknown within the state). While at this terminal and in the presence of this truck driver, terminal employees started to unload the freight from another trailer and it was witnessed that the freight consisted of signs that read “Martial Law in Effect”. Scared the **** out if this truck driver. This story came to me via a local gun shop from the truck driver who (allegedly) personally witnessed the signs being unloaded……said truck driver shared this story while visiting this gun shop. So, is this a BS story, or a **** down one leg and up the other REAL story??????? Inquiring minds want to know.

alcoa

Better send him that link I posted in #214. It sounds like he needs the information it contains!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Los Angeles police finally cornered the exvet/cop turned cop killer last week.The killer
dead by his own hand. Check ur local listings or internet on this.