TForce | The last thing you would want to hear....

The IBT did nothing, no reaction. I remember that morning like yesterday. That was the last day I ever put any belief or trust in a teamsters. The teamsters union is a business, just like the trucking company.
Also…..we were always told “ we are gonna negotiate freight’s contract first! So we can get you a good contract using small package as leverage! We always ended up standing there with our dick in our hands!

Agreed.
Their main bone of contention is a workforce full of drivers not wanting to work to their full potential.
Many take advantage of the FridayMondayLeaveAct, many turn down runs they have time to do, this is the poisonous residue left by UPS.
The ones that actually earn they paychecks should be just as POed about that

Why the hell should I hafta go outta my way to do some other *******’s pickups for no other reason than he dont feel like doin it?

You sir should seek therapy for your anger. I don't believe in blocking people, but you are one miserable human being......
Ok, i will get back to you after my 4 day weekend and the minions who agreed with you. As they must not have noticed the insult you fired at us.
And i do agree, i do sound like a miserable person, but im really not. Just tired of hearing about how us employees are responsible or we somehow can change the current direction the company is going in... into a smoking hole. And im hearing/seeing the same crap from non Union employees say the same about Yellow employees. But thats a whole different discussion. Just plain tired of it. Someone needs to call you suckas out instead of liking posts. Is that miserable enough for you?

Don't be a chicken and accept nickles and dimes. Truck drivers jobs are a dime a dozen. Dont be scared, stand your ground, accept nothing less than awesomeness out of our union. The union and the company both need us more now than ever. We should be so confident in this contract negotiation that speaking of 2028 contract is top priority because this one is won. TRUCK DRIVERS ARE THE ONLY REASON TRUCKING COMPANIES MAKE MONEY.

Don't be a chicken and accept nickles and dimes. Truck drivers jobs are a dime a dozen. Dont be scared, stand your ground, accept nothing less than awesomeness out of our union. The union and the company both need us more now than ever. We should be so confident in this contract negotiation that speaking of 2028 contract is top priority because this one is won. TRUCK DRIVERS ARE THE ONLY REASON TRUCKING COMPANIES MAKE MONEY.
Well, I guess they should get rid of the mechanics, office staff and management because only truck drivers make the company money. Idiot.

Well, I guess they should get rid of the mechanics, office staff and management because only truck drivers make the company money. Idiot.
Hmmmmm.....I seem to remember a self proclaimed omniscient man (smartest guy in the room, just ask him) say this....

When facts, logic and reason is not on your side, name calling is all you have left.

My Federal Drivers License can have me an 80k - 100k a year job any time of the day, any time of the week, any time of the year. I can sustain without T Force can T Force sustain without 8000 drivers? I'm a highly sought after idiot.

If we don't care a good contract let them close the doors,.....All of us with experience and a class a cdl will be fine,

Everyone of us was looking for a job when we got this one.
I'd think that one through.
You may be competing with other drivers for the few jobs..

If a persons line of reasoning goes along the lines that if I don't get what I want, burn it down. I'll disregard them as a serious person.
There are a dozen large lTl companies, the economics don't change because you are in a union. You are paying for 2 things when in a union.
1.Just cause termination
2. Seniority rights
That is what separates the non union from the union.

Bidding is a little slow right now.

83bbc0db25ce0ee4ea2f3c05c3bc7237.jpg