FedEx Freight | The latest from Raj

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
Volume 6 | March 2024

The latest Multi-Media communication, from Raj

We’re changing it again — becoming the only logistics company to connect the entire customer journey with end-to-end commerce solutions for all businesses, all in one platform.

Introducing fdx.

:smilie93c peelout: :popcorn::smilie93c peelout:

Seems for every American CEO or executive in a high position steps down or quits a foreigner I can’t pronounce takes over., Seems funny seeing all these Indian type names running the place
Tell you the truth, those Indian types value education, hard work, and advancement from what I've seen. Can't knock that attitude. :idunno:

I predict that there will be a package bin that will be in every trailer to pick up and deliver Express and Ground shipments that are at customers you’re already going to. That’s how it will start, and then you’ll be delivering and picking them up at customers that are in the area that you’re already going to. It will then evolve to customers that are on the way to customers you are already going to. “It’ll only add about a minute to your stop.” Hopefully it’ll be on wheels so you can move it around throughout the day, especially after the stupid dock workers bury it in the middle of the trailer. I would also guess that there will be a trailer that will be loaded a few times a day with the package bins that’ll have to be swapped at the nearest package sort facility.

I hope it catches on and works as well as Freight 2020.

Tell you the truth, those Indian types value education, hard work, and advancement from what I've seen. Can't knock that attitude. :idunno:

That's half of the story.
The other half is that they come from a caste system, and those at the top (executives, CEOs, ect) look at those at the bottom (laborers, drivers, mechanics ect) as a lesser human being. Not that you chose a different path, but that their WORTH as a human is far more valuable to the universe than yours. That's how their society is based. You are scum to him. If nothing else, believe that.

If it works so well, why isn't he still in India? If it works so well, why is India a wall to wall $hithole?

Don't be too quick to praise someone brought in to for the sheer purpose of eliminating your job, or at the very least, grinding you into submission with poor wages and benefits.

That's half of the story.
The other half is that they come from a caste system, and those at the top (executives, CEOs, ect) look at those at the bottom (laborers, drivers, mechanics ect) as a lesser human being. Not that you chose a different path, but that their WORTH as a human is far more valuable to the universe than yours. That's how their society is based. You are scum to him. If nothing else, believe that.

If it works so well, why isn't he still in India? If it works so well, why is India a wall to wall $hithole?

Don't be too quick to praise someone brought in to for the sheer purpose of eliminating your job, or at the very least, grinding you into submission with poor wages and benefits.
I assume then your ancestors didn't "come here" and you're Native American?

I assume then your ancestors didn't "come here" and you're Native American?
Me and my lunch buddies were discussing this at the counter. The word “indigenous’ and “native” has been modified lately. So unless anything else has been modified, everyone “came here”….. :17142:

Me and my lunch buddies were discussing this at the counter. The word “indigenous’ and “native” has been modified lately. So unless anything else has been modified, everyone “came here”….. :17142:
I hope that's the "lunch" counter you're referring to. 😀