Yellow | the New Right to Work States & YRCW ?

It's not just our union though its every union. I can't follow my dad into flint truck and bus, or my uncle

no, because I'm not standing up for freeloaders, or a :horseshit: law. Just because it's a law doesn't make it right.

We live in a country of laws, many of which we may not agree with. You, like anyone else, is free to disobey laws you don't like. However, you may very well suffer the consequences of your actions. No one can force you to behave in a certain way but they sure can punish you when you don't. Good luck with your chosen behavior. I have a feeling you may need it some day. :smile new:

Your technique of calling them "scabs" and "cream puffs" is a much better way of getting them to join the Union. What was I thinking? :regretful:

Those people won't join the Union no matter how you treat them. However they do take the Union jobs without joining because for whatever reason it is a better option than they have at the non union employers, and they get those better options at no expense to themselves.

They are in fact, scabs, freeloaders, cream puffs, and most of all.....spineless.

Those people won't join the Union no matter how you treat them. However they do take the Union jobs without joining because for whatever reason it is a better option than they have at the non union employers, and they get those better options at no expense to themselves.

They are in fact, scabs, freeloaders, cream puffs, and most of all.....spineless.

And attitudes like yours are why unions in general are falling out of favor with the public. Keep it up.

So first you say I have an attitude, then you insinuate I am not acting as an adult.

If you can't handle an opinion just keep mind screwing yourself into believing you're always right, just like you mind screwed yourself into believing the people you voted for who enact laws like "right to work", are really looking out for you.

So first you say I have an attitude, then you insinuate I am not acting as an adult.

If you can't handle an opinion just keep mind screwing yourself into believing you're always right, just like you mind screwed yourself into believing the people you voted for who enact laws like "right to work", are really looking out for you.

Never insinuated you're not acting like an adult. Where did you come up with that? I said I take care of myself like an adult. Do you have a guilty conscience or something? Maybe your own "mind screwing" is affecting your judgement.

Who ever said anything about me voting for people who favor RTW? Where did I ever say anything about being in favor of RTW? Do you like making things up?

It really does get frustrating having an exchange with someone who imagines things that were never said. Oh well, maybe you're confusing the comments the voices in your head have made with the comments that I've actually made. That has happened with some others on here. :smile new:

Wisconsin passed it this week , really hope that a-hole Walker does'nt run for president ???

Why would Hoffa or the rest of them want to do anymore ??? They have guaranteed themselves hefty retirements, with healthcare. The rest of us, sheep, and non sheep are just going to be fading off into the sunset!!!!
If they dont want to do anything to improve the union or get more members, why do we have them at the helm ?

What it really comes down to is they don't want to pay the $50 + dues.
Is it really worth it not to?
We all need representation.
Either it will be the union or.... You can pay a lawyer.... And lose.....
One man's opinion.
We need to get strong again and we won't have this argument.
Look at what happened on the west coast.
They just about shut this country down.
We need to be strong. Join us. Or not.
But I suggest to join... Not because of beer pressure or threats.
The blue collar people of this country are brainwashed into thing we have it good. Pffft.... I don't think so. We are getting more billionaires and millionaires every year of our hard work. All we get is the same ol same ol.

Never insinuated you're not acting like an adult. Where did you come up with that? I said I take care of myself like an adult. Do you have a guilty conscience or something? Maybe your own "mind screwing" is affecting your judgement.

Who ever said anything about me voting for people who favor RTW? Where did I ever say anything about being in favor of RTW? Do you like making things up?

It really does get frustrating having an exchange with someone who imagines things that were never said. Oh well, maybe you're confusing the comments the voices in your head have made with the comments that I've actually made. That has happened with some others on here. :smile new:

You go girl!! I don't understand why you're so sensitive. If I worked with you I'd ride you all day. Keep making excuses for the non dues payers and putting down your fellow teamsters...see how far that gets you.

Have a good day sweetheart.

You go girl!! I don't understand why you're so sensitive. If I worked with you I'd ride you all day. Keep making excuses for the non dues payers and putting down your fellow teamsters...see how far that gets you.

Ah, so typical. Can't respond intelligently to anything I've said so you resort to grammar school level come backs. You'd ride me all day? That's a laugh. Little boy, you couldn't ride a coin operated hobby horse in front of a department store without falling off and crying for your mommy.

Ahh... New members stirring the pot.
Let it go.
It's like religion... No two people see it the same way and you both can argue till your blue in the face and nothing will be accomplished.

I say you are being juvenile whether others do or not. And your statement that a rtw guy is spineless is ignorant. I can't imagine the spine it would take to work on a union dock without joining the union..... Foolish, but certainly not spineless...

Reasonable and mature dialogue. How refreshing.
Does your daddy know your playing on the computer?:baby::nono h4h:

No worries wtfteamster .anyone that doesnt have the go along get along frame of mind and posts it in here will get ganged up by the same bullies every time . 1st will attack you typing skills , your spelling then try to lure you into saying something that will get you tossed .better off just clicking the ids and clicking ignore

No worries wtfteamster .anyone that doesnt have the go along get along frame of mind and posts it in here will get ganged up by the same bullies every time . 1st will attack you typing skills , your spelling then try to lure you into saying something that will get you tossed .better off just clicking the ids and clicking ignore
Is ' you typing skills' typing or spelling?:15::1sm364jumpbed:

Here's what I don't understand. Middle class people will vote for someone like Scott Walker who does not represent their interests. There seems to be very little critical thinking going on. We hear sound bites and believe the lies and then think we know what is going on. The reality is we all are being taken for a ride down the path of economic insecurity. The powers that really control capital in this country know exactly what they are doing. They are not going to completely pull the rug out from under the middle class. That could result in the revitalization of the labor movement or anarchy. They are content to laugh all the way to the bank, while we fight among ourselves over the crumbs they leave us. I only hope that their greed gets the best of them and they go to far. When the workers have nothing left maybe the pendulum will start to swing the other way and social justice can once again prevail. Until that time comes it would be more prudent to educate yourselves on both sides of an issue and point your anger towards who is responsible for what is really going on. Current workers and retirees, young and old, should all be on the same side against the leeches who are sucking us dry. Why we are not united is the question that needs to be answered first. If we are not into this together, we will fail. Don't think for one minute that the 1% know this and sit back and laugh when we bicker amongst ourselves.