Yellow | The Ridge has a New Roof!

I wouldn't drink the water there either, come on enough with the bs, I've been hearing generator story going on now for years, so the question is where is it and where's your proof who took it?????

at least you can drink the water,and not take a chance to get cancer...

Ther are temporary drinking bans all over the country all the time.And as R14 stated earlier wasnt the sale of the ridge cancelled because the soil was so contaminated.Whats worse?Pick your poison.And i hope your not a smoker worrying about getting cancer from water.

Chicago Ridge 301

I wouldn't drink the water there either, come on enough with the bs, I've been hearing generator story going on now for years, so the question is where is it and where's your proof who took it?????

Phil M was a Roadway employee ??

If Ohio stole the generator and he was arrested for grand theft how could he be a saia now?????

To all those who say the generator was stolen and it's on a farm in Wisconsin I say where is it and why is it still there if its a piece of stolen property, facts please
Its not in Wisconsin it was found at a farm in Kankakee .

Its not in Wisconsin it was found at a farm in Kankakee .

I'm not trying to start an argument OR be provacative. All I want is for anyone to post proof that a Roadway manager stole anything from the Chicago Ridge terminal. Even a newspaper clipping stating that there had been a theft reported. That would be a start. I know Phil M. and I know he's the area manager for Saia. So to say I'm a bit skeptical would not begin to describe my opinion of the allegations.

By the time you get the place packed up and moved the "New" roof will be old and leaking again.......................

The roof doesn't leak. Its a new state of the art retractable roof. Welch wants to get work comp claims down and we all know that there are more injuries on turf. All the big teams are going this way now.

The roof doesn't leak. Its a new state of the art retractable roof. Welch wants to get work comp claims down and we all know that there are more injuries on turf. All the big teams are going this way now.

we will have cheerleaders right?