Yellow | The Ridge has a New Roof!

Have any of you considered that the generator was leased ? And since we ALL know the yellow way of doing business ( lease lease lease lease ) maybe they just turned it into the lease faculty because isn't that really what happen to all the equipment there and computers ? If they DO ever move back to the ridge I wonder how much they will have to pay for the new leased roof :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I think before we move back into the ridge, we should lease some new roofs for some of these trailers we pull. Heard the other day we are running short of placards to patch the leaks with.

Holy crap ! I just got dispatch outta kansas city , i guess the dispatcher didnt get the memo about the ridge!!

So i guess i drive there instead right?

Then i will try and sign up for that coo , maybe i can transfer to the hawaii terminal.

Cant wait to pull into the ridge see ya there guys :)

( i hope someone moved my car there right?)

Holy crap ! I just got dispatch outta kansas city , i guess the dispatcher didnt get the memo about the ridge!!

So i guess i drive there instead right?

Then i will try and sign up for that coo , maybe i can transfer to the hawaii terminal.

Cant wait to pull into the ridge see ya there guys :
( i hope someone moved my car there right?)
The move has just been cancelled for today. Was at 309 and heard that roof at the ridge is leaking from downpours from hurricane, and contractor is there now trying to repair. Everyone being told to move there Sunday.

mr.Ganch cancaled all of his weekend plans to be there to welcome us.
Its not Riches call . He takes orders like every one else . BTW the move was never set for September . As I got it ,it was more like the first of the year not now if its going to happen .

What, not riches call, but that would mean Ron d took his orders from overland park, OCTOBER I say we start the countdown for then,

It's been confirmed by our new COO that the old city dock will be razed. An ultra modern Sandals style resort will be constructed to accommodate foreign lay down drivers.

From what I've heard of the architectural drawings, it's going to be one of the sweetest bed points in LTL history!