Yellow | The Ridge has a New Roof!

When should we start the countdown up again to the big ridge move, how about November 2013, October been used to many times and September just doesn't feel right

Maynard skarka tours the ridge on9-26-12

Maynard skarka toured the ridge and the heights on 9-26-12 while doing the walk around of the heights myself and other dockman had a chance to talk to him, when asked about the rumored move back to the ridge he said yrc had plans for the Chicagoland area and that he was at the ridge looking around and that we would b told by Christmas what those plans were.

Also asked about rumored satellite closing and were given same response we would know by Christmas.

Why is the coo looking at a vacant terminal?

Maynard skarka toured the ridge and the heights on 9-26-12 while doing the walk around of the heights myself and other dockman had a chance to talk to him, when asked about the rumored move back to the ridge he said yrc had plans for the Chicagoland area and that he was at the ridge looking around and that we would b told by Christmas what those plans were.

Also asked about rumored satellite closing and were given same response we would know by Christmas.

Maynard also predicted that the Cubbies would win the World Series.

Maynard also predicted that the Cubbies would win the World Series.
I heard @ 309 today he also owns a majority of stock in FK Industries, which supplied the roofing material for the "new" roof at the ridge.

Sould of gave him a glass of water ....

photo1.jpg

Last we heard, On Sept 1st everyone at 309 is going to the Ridge, they will keep 60 (tear driven Rdwy guys, I'm sure) guys to clean out the ****hole called 309, when that's empty they'll be assigned to 300 (Yellow code).

Happy days are here Again!
Just read in the Southtown that a company wants to get licensed to grow marijuna at this location because of its beautiful "new" roof!!!!!!