FedEx Freight | The Starvation Games

Nothing will change with one person or a small group.
Like it or jot the only way to actually change it is with a union.
And before others start bashing remember that nothing is or will get done the way it's going if your unhappy with their rules and policies if you continue doing what your doing now.
Maybe so, but I'm checked out. I'm only here till economy picks up, if it does and I'm gone. There are too many back stabbing cowards that work here! They are either scared of big bad FedEx, or will rat someone out to management trying get them fired to move up.

I'm supposed to kill myself for the team? What team? Nah, I'm gonna do what required of me and nothing more till I check out. Y'all can have this s#^t show!

Maybe so, but I'm checked out. I'm only here till economy picks up, if it does and I'm gone. There are too many back stabbing cowards that work here! They are either scared of big bad FedEx, or will rat someone out to management trying get them fired to move up.

I'm supposed to kill myself for the team? What team? Nah, I'm gonna do what required of me and nothing more till I check out. Y'all can have this s#^t show!
That's probably one of the best post I've read!

Nothing will change with one person or a small group.
Like it or jot the only way to actually change it is with a union.
And before others start bashing remember that nothing is or will get done the way it's going if your unhappy with their rules and policies if you continue doing what your doing now.
Problem is, the only realistic choice for a existing union right now is the teamsters.

Most of the drivers have already walked that path only to get burned to no end.

You have to start a fedex only union from scratch.

Problem is, the only realistic choice for a existing union right now is the teamsters.

You'd have a select few willing to put their necks out to make that move and the rest that sit back waiting to see what happens. That's why it'll never happen. There's no team effort here. I'm being told not to send a simple email because of the time I'd have to invest in writing it or because of the target I'd put on my back.

Like Nasvegas said, they'd probably go tell on you then call for a bump bid once you're fired.

Your exactly right.
A lot of the overall rules would probably be the same as they are right now.
I think the reason for a union is to make the company follow those rules by seniority.

You'd have a select few willing to put their necks out to make that move and the rest that sit back waiting to see what happens. That's why it'll never happen. There's no team effort here. I'm being told not to send a simple email because of the time I'd have to invest in writing it or because of the target I'd put on my back.

Like Nasvegas said, they'd probably go tell on you then call for a bump bid once you're fired.

ad9a00e29bf2fe16b3db7e16d80fdc7f.jpg
Yeah all Barns have guys that have the $80-K Diesel truck & $100-K Horse hay burner trailer and then complain in slow times when they are broke , maybe stop spending beyond your next paycheck ??

Fedex has a unique ability to **** off every single employee in every merger situation. It looks like the new boss at Yellow who came from FXF has brought that specific talent with him. When AF and Viking were merged into Fed Ex West, every single driver from both sides felt like they got screwed. And they did somehow. When they merged the Watkins drivers in, Fed Ex National at the time all of those guys got screwed. When retiring, having seen FXF "concern" for their employees I opted for lump sum options so they could not do any more to me. Lo and behold don't I get a packet in the mail from them, for what reason I have no idea. Detailing new changes to how retirees will be getting their benefits. These rules will supplant all those in a effect since 2017. A direct quote! They do what they want when they want. Screw you at their convenience and into the grave if possible. Bottom line, if your center is making money you're good, if not start planning. Seniority or lack of mean nothing, at any employer by the way. Just brutal, good luck boys!
What position did this guy hold at Freight? I have never heard of him.

The new Yellow boss was some kind of vp at FXF. Supposedly started on the dock and munched his way up. But you are right I never heard of him till I read the Profile Yellow put out about him.
I think that the guy who got fired from the ATLANTA District. If you say his name I can tell you if it’s him or not.

bye bye felicia!

ad9a00e29bf2fe16b3db7e16d80fdc7f.jpg
Yeah all Barns have guys that have the $80-K Diesel truck & $100-K Horse hay burner trailer and then complain in slow times when they are broke , maybe stop spending beyond your next paycheck ??
Damn Wong that's not the American way! When people have a tuff time they expect the government to cover there loss.