XPO | The terminal we call XML...

So u get personal and call names, I'm gonna cry lol all because u didn't call in I don't give a ::shit:: what u do don't co.e on here whining then and telling a sob story. Its not a big deal. Was over it days ago. Dont care but thanks ur favorite horeses ass. Isn't it funny how people cant handle crap. Wow

So u get personal and call names, I'm gonna cry lol all because u didn't call in I don't give a :::shit::: what u do don't co.e on here whining then and telling a sob story. Its not a big deal. Was over it days ago. Dont care but thanks ur favorite horeses ass. Isn't it funny how people cant handle crap. Wow
Your the one who started it all by being such a bad ass while hiding behind a screen name .... He was just venting and you felt the need to throw stones ... You made it personal ..... YOU MADE IT PERSONAL .... It was not a sob story ... It was a man venting .... Plain and simple.

Like I said I'm over it u should too or is that hurting ur feelings too
Too??? Are you implying that either one of us were hurt about your grow a pair comment.. Now if you are you might want understand that it would take a lot more than that... What I don't understand is why you went there in the first place... I always try to understand why people do what they do.... Not sit in judgment.

Last edited:
Remember he's whining about not getting the day off. Tame it off there u go. Is that easy snuff for u I hope. Can't do much more for ya sorry

All of us complain from time to time .... or whine as you put it .... I'll be sure to point that out to you next time I notice you do it.

So u get personal and call names, I'm gonna cry lol all because u didn't call in I don't give a :::shit::: what u do don't co.e on here whining then and telling a sob story. Its not a big deal. Was over it days ago. Dont care but thanks ur favorite horeses ass. Isn't it funny how people cant handle crap. Wow
Funny+Baby+Crying_2.jpg
I can dish it out but I cant take it

Wonderring99 has a pair. Been showing them on here for years. Ran this board as a mod thru some really tuff times. A lot longer than you even knew these boards existed. Step back pj and let the man vent. Press on
Excellent post ... See men like him and myself have nothing to prove .. The arrogant, cocky, loud mouth types are a dime a dozen ... The ones to concern yourself with are the silent types with nothing to prove.

Y'all just give it a rest, this ain't channel 19... Good lord next thing we're going to have is y'all asking where you're parked in the truck stop so you can rumble by the fuel pumps.

I can't take credit for it.... The sick minds of my fellow mods, super mods and admin team did it. That's what happens when you make one too many "deliverance" references in the staff forum. Lol !

But I am happy to fly the avatar of two fine canadian national hero's.... Long live the stubby!

Their heroship transcends your southern boarder.