The truth and nothing but the truth

I am not a Union Rep. Your right Management did step up recently, when they told us that there will be no raises or 5%, and we had to eat Sloppy Joes for dinner instead of steak. Do you call that stepping up? I don't! Now who's the Union Rep? I rest my case....

No one is scared lol, life will go on regardless. Btw one union came and said they had a majority... Failed didn't you hear?

No one needs to "get educated" we know what it means,...

A load of crap

You should probably look at something UNBiASED not a Facebook page created by the union with a load of crap, go check out an unbiased site and you can see what the union does with their money, how their top reared entities make 6 figures...

But you won't find that on Facebook!!!

Unionfacts.com search local 107 and see how much the union takes yearly per member, around $800 per person but you didn't know that did you?

Stay informed my friends the only people on that teamster page are recruiters putting hype up

Jbusy you need to get a life! Every two minutes you have a comment we get it your not for the union!!!
Go watch tv or jump off a bridge !!! Your giving me a headache !!

Btw have you seen all the anti Union comments on the NCT closed Facebook group for employees only? No you haven't cause your obviously not an employee!

And no management is in there so point and case

Really you can't be friggen serious !! So DO YOU AND YOUR TEAMSTER BUDDIES HAVE THIS INFO . Come on LOUIE be real you don't they don't no of u have the info WE ARE A PRIVATE COMPANY. Don't believe the hype and the BOLD faced lies that are being thrown at you because local 107 wants you 500 int fee & then what 60 70 a month in dues !! YOUR TAKING ANOTHER PAY CUT YOU DOPE !! Wake up smell the coffee or better yet smell the bullsh!t that is being fed to you.

Man up and just say no to welfare cheese !
The info is fairly easy to find out as of 2010...as long as you can read, google NCT,s SEC filing and a whole lot of laundry pops out. It makes for fairly dull reading, but among other things besides bonuses, guess who was the only senior vp who got tanked at the beginning of the year?? Ill give you a hint, it was the only one who didnt own a piece of the company.. as for NCT not making any money...your correct they havnt for some years now buuuuttttt, if you look at who they lease/buy from those folks are doing just fine.....

checked out the page and read the comments from the one and only post on Unions and it seems to me that there was not a total non union response! By the way that post was from oct 23. On new century members only page! So you may want to reconsider your statements about union reps being on here soliciting membership. Some of us can speak for ourselves!

The IPO never happened.
NCT is still "privately" owned.
Whether it's owned by a capital outfit or not, their numbers aren't available to the public.

yes those numbers ARE available to the public...that SEC filing is a freakin goldmine of info. stop lying

I'm on the FB page now, some non employee posted a union link and got shot down by some group members, union life you must be that wonderful person who posted that in there?

What post are you talking about? There are two actually 3 Nct pages in Facebook one company page one member only page and One info page called New Century Transportation Teamster page designed as a page for anyone that still needs information on Labor laws and Union info.