FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? So suggesting that your wife reads hotrod magazine is insulting her? Get the :censored: out of here!

Not necessarily if it were the first time you and flacid hammer mentioned my wife. As I said, you are free to slam me at will. Leave my wife out of it. It's that simple. This is for you too, Purple Hammer.

Not necessarily if it were the first time you and flacid hammer mentioned my wife. As I said, you are free to slam me at will. Leave my wife out of it. It's that simple. This is for you too, Purple Hammer.
AGAIN, what's good for the goose is good for the gander....
I'm fine with leaving families out of the debate, as long as everyone agrees.

That's not an answer....perhaps you should've paid attention to the latest "Workplace Violance" video, it clearly said that threats do include those made on social media and there IS a zero tolerance policy!!
Maybe you should think BEFORE you type!!
He will have plenty of time to think about it if he loses his job. And if he doesn't cool it that won't be too long from now. It's that double edged sword again. It cuts both ways. Zero tolerance means just that.

He will have plenty of time to think about it if he loses his job. And if he doesn't cool it that won't be too long from now. It's that double edged sword again. It cuts both ways. Zero tolerance means just that.
I agree....and I don't want to see ANYONE lose their job, including FT, but I don't take to kindly to being threatened either!!

Status
Not open for further replies.