FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the commentary about the practice being most common in the trucking industry must have been referring to the UAW manufacturing trucks? I suppose it could have been a typo and they we're referring to the world's oldest profession? Maybe trucking really does have nothing to do with freight.......
Suppose that people that have never been involved with the process are know it all's.

Have you ever been in management at a union company?? Do you know anybody that is/has?? I suggest you start asking questions to those in the know...and I don't mean the union either, surely you don't expect the union to tell you this, do you??
I do and your wrong, one might trade a greviences of a lesser degree for one of more importance!! But never a job! Just don't happen, and if it has I would like to know where it took place??

Last edited:
I do and your wrong, one might trade a greviences of a lesser degree for one of more importance!! But never a job! Just don't happen, and if it has I would like to know where it took place??

Come on man it happens all the time it should be easy to find this day in age with social media. Give him a break he just can't seem to find the proof it has ever happened. :biglaugh:

Come on man it happens all the time it should be easy to find this day in age with social media. Give him a break he just can't seem to find the proof it has ever happened. :biglaugh:
Honestly, do you really expect the union or company management to brag about their backroom deals on social media??
Again, ask those in the know, it happens more often than you think. Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen!!

Honestly, do you really expect the union or company management to brag about their backroom deals on social media??
Again, ask those in the know, it happens more often than you think. Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen!!

Just stop with your bs lie you got caught up in, just let it go it would be best for you. Do you honestly think if something like your talking happened it wouldn't be all over social media? I guess those people it supposedly happened too just were mute on the subject yeah right. Stick to stuff you can prove red, not some tall tail fear tactic. I'm still waiting on you to post all those long haul companies who won't take a driver with alot of experience who has never drove a sleeper truck.

Last edited:
Yes Red you are way off maybe Joe B can set you straight.
The stuff you people come up with is flat amazing. A closed mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Put your spin on it Red and your flock may come to your rescue.

Last edited:
Just stop with your bs lie you got caught up in, just let it go it would be best for you. Do you honestly think if something like your talking happened it wouldn't be all over social media? I guess those people it supposedly happened too just were mute on the subject yeah right. Stick to stuff you can prove red, not some tall tail fear tactic. I'm still waiting on you to post all those long haul companies who won't take a driver with alot of experience who has never drove a sleeper truck.
Either you're naive or stupid to believe this doesn't happen...and probably a little of both!! AFlifer even posted proof of it happening and you STILL dispute it...which means you're the latter!!
Again, don't take my word for it, I don't care, ask any former manager of a union company and they'll be happy to answer for you!!

Either you're naive or stupid to believe this doesn't happen...and probably a little of both!! AFlifer even posted proof of it happening and you STILL dispute it...which means you're the latter!!
Again, don't take my word for it, I don't care, ask any former manager of a union company and they'll be happy to answer for you!!
I give you hint Red its the guy who puts the case on for the company...

Nope sorry it wasn't, feel free to post up some cases from people it's happened to. Also still waiting on all those companies that won't take any of us who have never been in a sleeper truck.

Nope sorry it wasn't, feel free to post up some cases from people it's happened to. Also still waiting on all those companies that won't take any of us who have never been in a sleeper truck.
Hell they take people who have never been in a truck at all!!! They could care less if you have never slept in a bunk before, all you need these days is a pulse and your hired! I think red was grasping on that one !!!!

I work on s union environment and I have seen deals cut not necessarily the same scenario as Red posted but still shady deals. This is the main problem I have with the the Teamsters try don't take care of their members anymore you need not go any further than the union boards on this site to see that for yourself. One of your many problems is even when presented with proof you ignore it and try to turn the tables, I've proven you wrong on several occasions and you accuse me of backpedaling or pull a stunt like you did last time. When you've worked union for a while I'll listen to you.

So why would they brag to you? Things just aren't all doom and gloom Red! Yes things have changed, but with those changes I still would sign up again tomorrow.... It just keeps us all on the same page, we know pretty much what is expected of us, as well as what is expected of them!! The rules don't change on an as is basis.. I really don't know what scares you so much, maybe it's that good ole boy club doesn't work as well on our side?

So why would they brag to you? Things just aren't all doom and gloom Red! Yes things have changed, but with those changes I still would sign up again tomorrow.... It just keeps us all on the same page, we know pretty much what is expected of us, as well as what is expected of them!! The rules don't change on an as is basis.. I really don't know what scares you so much, maybe it's that good ole boy club doesn't work as well on our side?
It's not that they brag about it, I ask questions and they answered...simple.
I've expressed my concerns with the union many times over, no need to beat a dead horse, no pun intended...ok, maybe it was!!

Exactly why we lost our election because the suck club who get favorable treatment. We have a lot of those guys who don't have seniority but have sucked there way in they get away with murder.

It's not that they brag about it, I ask questions and they answered...simple.
I've expressed my concerns with the union many times over, no need to beat a dead horse, no pun intended...ok, maybe it was!!

When you can actually show proof (a live human being) it has happened to i will believe you until late then it's just another of your big story's.

Status
Not open for further replies.