FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parot continues to repeat. I wonder if the scm down there has a endless amount of crackers for his prized parot.

I'm curious you keep calling red a parrot because he's repeating himself, how is that any different than what you're doing? From what I can see reds right it's the same four or five guys in all the pics and videos, if this movement is so strong where's the other hundred drivers?

Oh, boy. Glad to see this perpetual fecal pot is still active. I came armed with facts (see my other threads/responses). Anyone care to play?

Oh, boy. Glad to see this perpetual fecal pot is still active. I came armed with facts (see my other threads/responses). Anyone care to play?
I'll play....it seems you also received a copy of the policies as related to all drivers so you should now be well versed as to what's expected of you on a daily basis!!

The only reason I still have a job is because I know the rules front to back. Gotta know where the line is if you want to walk it.

Go fish.

P.S. I was at my cabin and had no signal for the conference call. No one briefs me. Honestly, I am the one who usually holds the briefings. I am my own man and act on my own thought and intentions. Ashame that not all of us can say the same.

I'll play....it seems you also received a copy of the policies as related to all drivers so you should now be well versed as to what's expected of you on a daily basis!!

You can find that policy on the intranet which you are free to browse on your own time. Maybe an employee with preferential treatment, such as yourself, can get a hard copy. I have not been successful in the multiple times I have personally requested it from the TM, Linehaul OM (Past three minus the current one [they're like underwear at NHS]). Anywho, it'd do ya no good anyway since page one, sentence one states that everything is up to management/hub discretion and rules are subject to change without warning or notice. I only bothered to look into it after a couple drivers I know got letters with this special surprise of losing their job after 6 months of disability.....one of your own, included.

The only reason I still have a job is because I know the rules front to back. Gotta know where the line is if you want to walk it.
Agreed...everyone should know the policies knowing them actually keeps you from getting close to the line!!

P.S. I was at my cabin and had no signal for the conference call. No one briefs me. Honestly, I am the one who usually holds the briefings. I am my own man and act on my own thought and intentions. Ashame that not all of us can say the same.
Hmmm, we don't have anyone who "holds" the briefings, we let everyone decide when and the topics of ours...seems to be working pretty well. You are and you do, then why in the world would you want a third party to speak on your behalf?? Yes, that is a shame.

Agreed...everyone should know the policies knowing them actually keeps you from getting close to the line!!

Hmmm, we don't have anyone who "holds" the briefings, we left everyone decide when and the topics of ours...seems to be working pretty well. You are and you do, then why in the world would you want a third party to speak on your behalf?? Yes, that is a shame.

LOL, wow. If only I could share the PM I sent to you. I know if I did, a third party would intervene.

Hmmm, we don't have anyone who "holds" the briefings, we let everyone decide when and the topics of ours...seems to be working pretty well. You are and you do, then why in the world would you want a third party to speak on your behalf?? Yes, that is a shame.
So I guess everyone decided to get anti union fliers in their tractors? Just like everyone decided that a majority want a decert. Don't try to talk all big and bad while making yourself high and mighty. You are neither, little one.

You can find that policy on the intranet which you are free to browse on your own time. Maybe an employee with preferential treatment, such as yourself, can get a hard copy. I have not been successful in the multiple times I have personally requested it from the TM, Linehaul OM (Past three minus the current one [they're like underwear at NHS]). Anywho, it'd do ya no good anyway since page one, sentence one states that everything is up to management/hub discretion and rules are subject to change without warning or notice. I only bothered to look into it after a couple drivers I know got letters with this special surprise of losing their job after 6 months of disability.....one of your own, included.
I'm quite familiar with how to browse our policies on the intranet.
Preferential treatment?? Really?? Then explain why I recently received a coaching session??
I haven't seen a hard copy of our policies since 2009.
Who would that be?? You obviously don't understand how the policies work!!

So I guess everyone decided to get anti union fliers in their tractors? Just like everyone decided that a majority want a decert. Don't try to talk all big and bad while making yourself high and mighty. You are neither, little one.
Now you've resorted to name calling...that usually means your losing the argument!!

Hey, since we're on the topic.....Why does this corporate monster need a third party to administer billing for our healthcare....or pay checks....or the new e-log/tattle tail/camera system....the employee alert line......to mount/unmount tires for our trucks....to do service calls within a 1/4 of a center with a full shop....have lawyers represent them in legal proceedings.....have the same company who manages our 401k also own the majority of shares in the company....I can keep going if you like. Fact is, for this corporation to say that I nor my fellow drivers need a third party to speak on my behalf is quite humorous. Don't ya think?

Hey, since we're on the topic.....Why does this corporate monster need a third party to administer billing for our healthcare....or pay checks....or the new e-log/tattle tail/camera system....the employee alert line......to mount/unmount tires for our trucks....to do service calls within a 1/4 of a center with a full shop....have lawyers represent them in legal proceedings.....have the same company who manages our 401k also own the majority of shares in the company....I can keep going if you like. Fact is, for this corporation to say that I nor my fellow drivers need a third party to speak on my behalf is quite humorous. Don't ya think?
Not really. I'll go with most of those services must be cheaper to outsource than to operate ourselves. That probably explains why most major corporations outsource those same things.

Go fish.

Stop talking to Red then he has no idea what to say unless his parot handler tells him exactly what to repeat.

Not really. I'll go with most of those services must be cheaper to outsource than to operate ourselves. That probably explains why most major corporations outsource those same things.
What about the lawyers? FedEx can speak for themselves. They don't need a third party to come between them and the law. Right? They're just an honest corporation trying to do best by their employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.