FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious as to how "somewhat limited plausible deniability" comes into play with this case and in regards to who?? Everyone involved, as well as those who weren't, knew exactly who's truck was posted in the pic regardless of how vague the poster tried to make the post seem, and everyone knew who they were referring to in regards to the donations made!!

Really?? A "front quarter shot of a company truck" that clearly showed the company name, DOT #, and truck # is the same as posting your personal vehicle including license plate and your home with the address since all allow others to identify who owns/drives the vehicle and who lives in the house. Extreme, not in the least!!

Personally, after you called me out for not correcting the wrongdoings of those on my side, you've continuously shown the unwillingness to call out those on your side....even when the wrongdoings are as blatant as these!!
I think what I find most interesting Red is the continued double standard. If you and I make a claim we a required to answer for it, we have to provide a link or post and if the verbage then were wrong. But our resident millennial baby doesn't feel he should be held to the same standard. I've asked him a direct question in several occasions and he has not answered it but claims he did then pretends I can't keep up. He posted a long post yesterday which I dismantled and he just glosses right over it. The way I see it this whole thing just got a lot easier for us, we don't have to prove anything now. Just beware and thus is for everyone, if you have a different opinion they'll go after you.

While I respect a persons privacy , that expectation is lost once it is posted in any public forum, you can't post a picture or make a comment on face book and expect nobody to use it, like I said to Red, and Rat if you don't want it to bite you in the ass don't tell anybody.
What you say is true once YOU put it out there anyone can see it. I'm just not going to repost it here or anywhere else for that matter, I just don't feel is right to do so.

What you say is true once YOU put it out there anyone can see it. I'm just not going to repost it here or anywhere else for that matter, I just don't feel is right to do so.

On normal circumstances i would agree but when he is on here trying to out people and get them fired. He brought it on himself and for the record i never posted any of his personal info just asked about his political donation to his union and provided the exact dollar amount, which no one would know unless they tried to look it up.

Just curious as to how "somewhat limited plausible deniability" comes into play with this case and in regards to who?? Everyone involved, as well as those who weren't, knew exactly who's truck was posted in the pic regardless of how vague the poster tried to make the post seem, and everyone knew who they were referring to in regards to the donations made!!

Posting a pic of a company truck does not necessarily identify the driver. Few, if any know how many trucks the company has. I'm not certain it was even his actual truck. PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY. Again, further details contribute nothing, I won't go there.

Really?? A "front quarter shot of a company truck" that clearly showed the company name, DOT #, and truck # is the same as posting your personal vehicle including license plate and your home with the address since all allow others to identify who owns/drives the vehicle and who lives in the house. Extreme, not in the least!!

Nonsense. Not the same. knowing who owns the truck provides none of that, with any certainty. Perhaps for you, with your inside knowledge, but NOT the rest of the class.

Personally, after you called me out for not correcting the wrongdoings of those on my side, you've continuously shown the unwillingness to call out those on your side....even when the wrongdoings are as blatant as these!!

Rewriting history again. I only called you out when you've said certain things were never stated, by anyone. I only showed you that they had, in fact, been stated.

If you notice, I don't waste a lot of time correcting either side, any more. I let quite a few of your side's errors go, because they have little effect. As far as correcting my side (as you call it), you and your crew do just fine.

When it matters, Red, I'll take the time to speak up, regardless of the side that is wrong (see above). As far as the light work, I'll leave that to you and your merry band.

On normal circumstances i would agree but when he is on here trying to out people and get them fired. He brought it on himself and for the record i never posted any of his personal info just asked about his political donation to his union and provided the exact dollar amount, which no one would know unless they tried to look it up.
I don't know JD, and usually I'm not this active on the boards, but private is private, ok, I also believe that personal info that has to be researched regardless of who researched it shouldn't be posted on here. It's very clear to all concerned that there is great animosity between the 2 of you and probably the best thing would be for the 2 of you to ignore each other. This is a public forum and anything said can be seen by anyone. I'm not trying to take sides here, but 2,4,6,8,etc wrongs don't make a right. I'm not sure and can't prove it, but I don't think anyone as been fired for what they have posted on the boards.

I don't know JD, and usually I'm not this active on the boards, but private is private, ok, I also believe that personal info that has to be researched regardless of who researched it shouldn't be posted on here. It's very clear to all concerned that there is great animosity between the 2 of you and probably the best thing would be for the 2 of you to ignore each other. This is a public forum and anything said can be seen by anyone. I'm not trying to take sides here, but 2,4,6,8,etc wrongs don't make a right. I'm not sure and can't prove it, but I don't think anyone as been fired for what they have posted on the boards.

I understand about private but there is a double standard here he gets to be mr super secret yet he knows exactly where i work and constantly tries to out me. It's against the forum rules. Like i said no one knows or is going to know his personal info from me joking with him about a political donation which is public info to begin with. The unions all have to provide info from political donations and make it public.

Listen you still fail to realize you have tried to "out" people on multiple occasions and you have even made fun of a members physical appearance. Might not seem like a big deal to you but we actually work here so you could get one of us fired. So to come in this thread now crying foul good luck with that. Man up you don't go to someones house crap in the floor and then cry when someone returns the favor. You should have thought before you did stuff and acted like it was no big deal. You have nothing in this, someone from your company doesn't read the crap you post.
First I don't work for Fred which you seem to have a sick obsession with, and second I'm not the one who reported the posts in the other thread I think the mods caught it on their own. I'm in no way intimidated by you and from what I can see my skin is thicker than yours, I take on right here with out the need to stalk you around the internet. Think about that.

Did you leave anything out ?
Please provide proof
If your quote " I take on ( you ? ) right here with out the need to stalk you around the internet. Think about that.
The RAT should report that threat to a Mod !
I never mentioned you, I was speaking in general terms, the world or this thread doesn't revolve around you or your problems, get over yourself
General terms does not apply when the world is out to get you.

Last edited:

I'm not trying out anyone or get anyone fired and never have tell me when I have? I'm not the one who appeared in a video giving my real name and telling how long you've worked here is not outing you especially when we all know who each other is anyway. You were not joking with me at all you never joke with me that I'm aware of. The last line of your quote is interesting, how did you know it unless you looked it up or one of your buddies did and provided it?

Did you leave anything out ?
Please provide proof
If your quote " I take on ( you ? ) right here with out the need to stalk you around the internet. Think about that.
The RAT should report that threat to a Mod !

General terms does not apply when the world is out to get you.
Really so the chains and binders or tractor pull tickets thing weren't specific to me? I'm not intimidated my point which you control gloss over is you guys can't handle the debate so you go and stalk me online. Let me see if you'll answer this,what is your purpose of bringing things from an unrelated site to this one?

I understand about private but there is a double standard here he gets to be mr super secret yet he knows exactly where i work and constantly tries to out me. It's against the forum rules. Like i said no one knows or is going to know his personal info from me joking with him about a political donation which is public info to begin with. The unions all have to provide info from political donations and make it public.

When have I outed you? I do remember you getting a little ban for outing a couple of people. It is public but what is the point of looking for my info about if I don't matter?

Really so the chains and binders or tractor pull tickets thing weren't specific to me? I'm not intimidated my point which you control gloss over is you guys can't handle the debate so you go and stalk me online. Let me see if you'll answer this,what is your purpose of bringing things from an unrelated site to this one?
You got no sense of humor son.
Funny how we talk back and forth other places and have no problem with me.

I agree on the part about not posting anything (in general) that you don't want known, BUT... I don't think that just because someone becomes aware of your true identity, that they therefore have the right to post it or the facebook/social media site that goes with it.

Those of us who have been on here long enough can figure out who people are and or their location, if we pay close attention. Knowing it is one thing. Sharing it with the class is another thing all together. There is a thing called mutual respect, that is sadly lacking, today.
It's not something I would do , but it always amazes me when somebody shares a picture with a friend of them doing something the didn't want the world to see and when it shows up they cry foul. I personally think it's a classless move, and is not something I would do or want done to me. This the real world it happens every day, if your gonna put it out there you better have your big boy pants on.

Posting a pic of a company truck does not necessarily identify the driver. Few, if any know how many trucks the company has. I'm not certain it was even his actual truck. PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY. Again, further details contribute nothing, I won't go there.

Nonsense. Not the same. knowing who owns the truck provides none of that, with any certainty. Perhaps for you, with your inside knowledge, but NOT the rest of the class.
Do you not see the hypocrisy between these two responses within the same post??
First, you claim "plausible deniability" because posting a pic of a company truck (that clearly showed the company name and truck number) didn't identify the "driver" (although JD has previously acknowledged how many trucks/drivers his company employees), then you claimed if someone took your motorcycle (which you've already disclosed that you own) and posted a pic (which you have shared with others) that shows the license plate, that they would know who the driver of the motorcycle it was?? Nonsense!! Unless they had an "insider" who could obtain personal info from a license plate (which isn't public record), then there'd be no way of knowing whose motorcycle it was...it's no different!!

Rewriting history again. I only called you out when you've said certain things were never stated, by anyone. I only showed you that they had, in fact, been stated.

If you notice, I don't waste a lot of time correcting either side, any more. I let quite a few of your side's errors go, because they have little effect. As far as correcting my side (as you call it), you and your crew do just fine.

When it matters, Red, I'll take the time to speak up, regardless of the side that is wrong (see above). As far as the light work, I'll leave that to you and your merry band.
Not "rewriting history", just calling it like I see it. You shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

"When it matters" to you is when something negative is said about the union. I like how you "try" to pull the wool over everyone's eyes here by playing the "neutral" card...sorry but trying to persuade drivers at your own center, and others, to sign cards or support the union movement isn't exactly my idea of someone who's "neutral", just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.