FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my question to you then Sir is this: if you're not yet a member, but are actively engaged in organizing on their behalf, it's not their job to protect you? You see, the nlrb agreed with me that my Weingarten rights were violated therefore they had a clear case where they could have represented me.
While your Weingarten rights may have been violated you still admitted you broke both company policy and the law, and signed a statement admitting it. That makes it one of the deadly sins, if you didn't do it it makes you a liar.

I was only speaking to the newest member of your merry band.
You clearly stated you "supported" Dick, as in past tense, meaning you no longer support him. How could you have been referring Dick when your statement referenced "those still fighting" when clearly, he's no longer fighting??

Just because you and your merry band keep saying that, doesn't make it true. I play ONE SIDE, the drivers' side. I'm critical of the Company, when called for. I'm critical of the Teamsters (organization), when called for.
And this, my friend, is a clear cut definition of playing both sides since there's drivers on both sides.

I'll respond to this one topic at a time so you can keep up...

You used the word "tools" in reference to those who "continue to fight", your "brothers". Had you been speaking of one person, you would've/should've used the word "tool", as in singular.
There you go, as typical, taking one word from a portion of the post, applying it to another topic.

"Tools" was meant to be plural. Obviously.

Also,"brother", was intentionally not plural, Obviously. Not to mention, un-capitalized, underlined, and in quotations, on purpose.

I continue to absolutely support the divers, in this effort. I'll support them, especially those currently engaged, until the ultimate conclusion, whenever/whatever that is. Unlike You, who actively works against their effort, at every opportunity.
More examples of how you continue to contradict yourself!!
First, you claim to support ONE SIDE, the driver's side, and in your very next paragraph you claim to absolutely support the drivers, in this effort. Which is it??

Second, you claim to absolutely support the drivers in this effort, then you claim you'll support those, especially those currently engaged meaning you'll support those engaged more than those who aren't. Do you not understand the meaning of absolute?? How can you absolutely support the drivers in the effort then support some more than others?? Another clear contradiction!!

You clearly stated you "supported" Dick, as in past tense, meaning you no longer support him. How could you have been referring Dick when your statement referenced "those still fighting" when clearly, he's no longer fighting??

YOU seem to be the one having trouble keeping up.

I referred to "Dick Dastardly" (in the 3rd person-despite the striking resemblance) and my past support of him. That situation is resolved, no longer requiring/benefiting from support. Are you with me?

Those still fighting, refers to CLT, EPH, SBK, STK. Comprende'?

More examples of how you continue to contradict yourself!!
First, you claim to support ONE SIDE, the driver's side, and in your very next paragraph you claim to absolutely support the drivers, in this effort. Which is it??

Second, you claim to absolutely support the drivers in this effort, then you claim you'll support those, especially those currently engaged meaning you'll support those engaged more than those who aren't. Do you not understand the meaning of absolute?? How can you absolutely support the drivers in the effort then support some more than others?? Another clear contradiction!!
You may have completely lost your mind, now. Do you even attempt to proof read this stuff?

In your obsession, you continue to mistake/misrepresent the entire thing. I actively pursue improvement for the drivers. If that can be done within the company structure, fine. If not, other options are available. That is fine too. What I don't do, is pledge absolute allegiance to the Teamsters, or anyone else. Before you jump on one word, there is a clear difference between allegiance and support.
Zero contradiction. Why is that so hard for you to understand?:36:

I won't continue to participate in your obsession, making this about me, or you. :nono h4h:

Last edited:

I referred to "Dick Dastardly" (in the 3rd person-despite the striking resemblance) and my past support of him. That situation is resolved, no longer requiring/benefiting from support. Are you with me?

You may have completely lost your mind, now. Do you even attempt to proof read this stuff?

In your obsession, you continue to mistake/misrepresent the entire thing. I actively pursue improvement for the drivers. If that can be done within the company structure, fine. If not, other options are available. That is fine too. What I don't do, is pledge absolute allegiance to the Teamsters, or anyone else. Before you jump on one word, there is a clear difference between allegiance and support.

I won't continue to participate in your obsession, making this about me, or you. :nono h4h:

Yes, I am having trouble keeping up since you continue to talk in circles.
First is was about Dick, now it's not, but it was, but it wasn't!! Then "those still fighting" was a reference to drivers and then you claimed you absolutely supported those drivers, then it was only those who are engaged (which is a direct contradiction to the word absolute), now "those still fighting" are about centers!! And finally, you claimed to be for the pro side, now you're for "improvements for drivers" and will hitch your wagon to whichever horse will get you what you desire.
If you were a politician running for office, you'd be known as what called a flip-flopper!!

The bottom line is maybe you should proof read your post BEFORE you post and you shouldn't use words that you don't know or understand the meanings to. Words like "absolutely" changes the whole meaning of your post...just sayin'

Swamp, you're wrestling a pig in the mud.

I miss Dick. He was a dastardly ol' fellow.

In memory of Dick RIP :guiness:

r0PwuKF.jpg

Oh I see. So the Union can pick and choose who they want to help and who they don't want to help. That doesn't surprise me.

That's a contradiction to your earlier claim that they only protect the innocent. You're so full of :::shit:::.
Oh you're learning from your new best buddy, putting words in my mouth. Your so cunning and slick. Just kidding!!!!

Why would they waist time fighting for a guy caught red handed. Admitting guilt and putting that guilt on paper. The guy I'm referring to gets in stupid accidents and is always filing grievances that could just be remedied by talking with managers instead of waisting the unions time. He's never committed fraud. So whine to someone who don't think your a fake and a liar.

I also love that your on here harassing one of your own anti union supporters. Read back, JD4020 is on your side! He might be union himself but is avidly and anti guy on this thread. Its just he thinks your beating a dead horse too.

Last edited:

You don't need to keep fighting with the liar! That's all he does is twist things and lie. ANYONE with eyes can see that.

Again, I disagree. You have to be the bigger man, the better man, and out smart the other man by simply walking the other way. He got to his breaking point and snapped by finally "saying the wrong thing", that's what got him fired...him saying he wrong thing.

Was the fact that he was "rode every day" wrong, well yeah, but this happens almost everyday at almost every job.
And just tell me how do you walk the other way when you are being called out everyday? Just walking away when they have you in their sights doesn't work, you have to stand there when they call you in to the office or wherever they see you at. He was in a no win situation and hr was no help at all. In fact hr just made the problem worse, and at the present time hr is our only path. If someone is constantly digging their spurs in you, you will eventually break. And I find it hard to believe that you the company super anti guy would ever have a problem with what management does to any driver or you yourself would have a problem with any management what so ever.

And just tell me how do you walk the other way when you are being called out everyday? Just walking away when they have you in their sights doesn't work, you have to stand there when they call you in to the office or wherever they see you at. He was in a no win situation and hr was no help at all. In fact hr just made the problem worse, and at the present time hr is our only path. If someone is constantly digging their spurs in you, you will eventually break. And I find it hard to believe that you the company super anti guy would ever have a problem with what management does to any driver or you yourself would have a problem with any management what so ever.

If he couldn't of got no help HR he should of gone to regional manager and if no help from him, he could of gone to regional managers boss and so on. I have had 2 SCM get put in their place up to almost being fired for actions you speak of. One of the two changed his toon completely and became the best SCM I've ever had.

If he couldn't of got no help HR he should of gone to regional manager and if no help from him, he could of gone to regional managers boss and so on. I have had 2 SCM get put in their place up to almost being fired for actions you speak of. One of the two changed his toon completely and became the best SCM I've ever had.
And not every region has a good regional manager, not saying they're aren't some good people at the top, and I do believe that Ducker has made some positive changes, but there is still a lot to be done and the fact remains the good ole boys club is still in effect.

Oh you're learning from your new best buddy, putting words in my mouth. Your so cunning and slick. Just kidding!!!!

Why would they waist time fighting for a guy caught red handed. Admitting guilt and putting that guilt on paper. The guy I'm referring to gets in stupid accidents and is always filing grievances that could just be remedied by talking with managers instead of waisting the unions time. He's never committed fraud. So whine to someone who don't think your a fake and a liar.

I also love that your on here harassing one of your own anti union supporters. Read back, JD4020 is on your side! He might be union himself but is avidly and anti guy on this thread. Its just he thinks your beating a dead horse too.

OQp6QDo.jpg

Interesting observation SAC. I fully agree. It's why many who supported them no longer wish to do so.

http://www.truckingboards.com/bb/threads/if-this-is-true-is-this-a-game-changer.75591/

Status
Not open for further replies.