FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OQp6QDo.jpg

Interesting observation SAC. I fully agree. It's why many who supported them no longer wish to do so.

http://www.truckingboards.com/bb/threads/if-this-is-true-is-this-a-game-changer.75591/
So what does that have to do with Fed Ex? No one here is signing up for CSPF. All you proved is no one wants to be in a failing fund. No one is disputing that at all. Again you're talking in circles.

Last edited:
Where I come from we call that pot meet kettle.
How is that? I wouldn't put anyone in CSPF. FedEx would not be in Central states. I guarantee you that one. Show me where I said you guys would be better off in CSPF. You can't cause I never stated that ever. Again you guys are all frauds.

Last edited:
How is that? I wouldn't put anyone in CSPF. FedEx would not be in Central states. I guarantee you that one. Show me where I said you guys would be better off in CSPF. You can't cause I never stated that ever. Again you guys are all frauds.
Please show the class where anyone claimed that you said we'd be put into CSPF???

No I was insinuating that you bash the union on one forum them come on here and say it's the best thing since sliced bread. Organizer Genius!!!
That thread stated before hand that the guy thought that Zimmerman, the guy running against Hoffa, organized 3 companies and put them in CSPF. The guy I responded in the post corrected the previous poster and said they had separate retirement funds. Do your homework Genius!

That thread stated before hand that the guy thought that Zimmerman, the guy running against Hoffa, organized 3 companies and put them in CSPF. The guy I responded in the post corrected the previous poster and said they had separate retirement funds. Do your homework Genius!
Hey Genius, his comments had NOTHING to do with the CSPF!!!!
Maybe YOU should go back and re-read Gargamel's post.

Hey Genius, his comments had NOTHING to do with the CSPF!!!!
Maybe YOU should go back and re-read Gargamel's post.
it dosn't excuse he picked a comment out of context! LIARS. I explained what was left out but you have to lie and act like i was bashing the union! My comment was being relieved that the union wouldn't do that to new members! So twist that statement up!

Doubt that, you don't have the testicular fortitude to show your face to me little man. Besides that it would take you away from your scheduled clown meeting under the scm's desk.
Hmmm, I walked right by you the other morning in the breakroom and you didn't even know it was me. You were sitting at a table all alone (surprise, surprise). I'll be sure to introduce myself Tues morn, we'll see just how small a boy you really are, although I suspect you're just another keyboard cowboy!!

Hmmm, I walked right by you the other morning in the breakroom and you didn't even know it was me. You were sitting at a table all alone (surprise, surprise). I'll be sure to introduce myself Tues morn, we'll see just how small a boy you really are, although I suspect you're just another keyboard cowboy!!
Just like you. You walked by him, must of been scared he would run away crying?

Status
Not open for further replies.