FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fPFt32c.jpg

Was this brought on by the "stalking incident", or did I miss something?
Does anybody know if he just got sent to the penalty box or did they eject him from the game?

The fund I'm in would squash your 401K, plus I have a 401K as well to go with it, so I guess that means mine is 65% plus as well!! Hmmmmm! Pretty much shows you haven't a clue what your talking about................

If the teamster pensions are doing so well they why are teamsters cutting pensions??

Well Puffy # 1 NO pensions have been cut, #2 if you think your 401k is up 65% you have been sending your money to Dave Ramsey.
You better check with 707 and the CSPF... also look at the DOL's WREREA status pages. The teamster funds are in deep trouble..
again dead wrong my 401K had doubled since 2009 But the teamsters claim their funds are down????fun...
But you seem to know it all..

Have

You better check with 707 and the CSPF... also look at the DOL's WREREA status pages. The teamster funds are in deep trouble..
again dead wrong my 401K had doubled since 2009 But the teamsters claim their funds are down????fun...
But you seem to know it all..

Have
Well Puffy while there is TALK about cutting payments NONE have been cut, as far as your 401k I find it difficult to believe that your fund out performs ALL other funds.

Well Puffy while there is TALK about cutting payments NONE have been cut, as far as your 401k I find it difficult to believe that your fund out performs ALL other funds.
You now that's why you are so smart...
The S&P is up 70% but you know more than anyone else...
Enjoy the pension cut...
I am protected ...You smart people will be just fine...

You now that's why you are so smart...
The S&P is up 70% but you know more than anyone else...
Enjoy the pension cut...
I am protected ...You smart people will be just fine...
Puffy, historically a 401k gains 11 to 12% a year, yet you claim yours has grown a whooping 65%, so yeah I call bullshit on your numbers. That said this bores me so good day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.