FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you know this because you crystal ball told you so. People have been put in central states very recently.
Absolutely do know. And which companies recently got put into Central State Pension Fund? Prove it.

You might be thinking Central States medical insurance. They are 2 different things. Thats what got confused on other boards around here.

Last edited:
Again, Fed Ex will not be in Cspf. End of story.

Can you guarantee that? I keep hearing the fund is closed to new members, but I've yet to find proof of that. Forgive me if I won't take the Teamsters "word" as a guarantee.

I seem to recall you on the YRC forum recently worrying about three new companies put in Central States Pension (not medical but pension) and talking about the Teamsters screwing over new membership.

It is what I heard from other Teamsters. Also, the fund is under investigation.
If for some reason they try to put FedEx in CSPF vote no. Also, I'm sure everyone will let it be known that they don't want to be in CSPF and not to even bring it to the table.

More members in, the more healthy it grows funded. Right now in the state it's in gonna be hard to sway unless it show significant progress on its on. If all of fedex and Conway came it would definitely be back in business. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.