FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to you all voting yes for concessions ABF didn't need?
It passed by a margin of 52% a far cry from all of us voting. Again you're speaking about something you have no idea about. And at least we get to vote for what we get unlike you. Oh yeah, I forgot, you don't work at FedEx cause you got fired!

You should be the one crying. You said earlier your contracts were going backwards.
Next year we actually exceed what our contract had before hand. I didn't say we went backwards by the way. You just inferred it! I just think we could have gotten a better deal. Our contract got voted in fair and square. As for you, you have no voice at Fed ex because you don't work there, because you got fired!

It passed by a margin of 52% a far cry from all of us voting. Again you're speaking about something you have no idea about. And at least we get to vote for what we get unlike you. Oh yeah, I forgot, you don't work at FedEx cause you got fired!

So it's true then correct? The company tells you to do something and you do it.

"Yes 'm Mrs. Judy. I's make sho I's votes da ways you's tells me. I's a good boy Mrs. Judy!"

Next year we actually exceed what our contract had before hand. I didn't say we went backwards by the way. You just inferred it! I just think we could have gotten a better deal. Our contract got voted in fair and square. As for you, you have no voice at Fed ex because you don't work there, because you got fired!

You speak from both sides of your mouth. One minute things are getting "crammed" down your throat, and the next minute it was voted on fairly. Which is one is it?

You speak from both sides of your mouth. One minute things are getting "crammed" down your throat, and the next minute it was voted on fairly. Which is one is it?
UPS package got it rammed down their throat. ABF Voted our contract in. I see your trying to nit pick cause you've got nothing.

P.S.
I don't care for our contract. But it was voted in so I have to live with.

Last edited:
If you can read you can see what we made through all the contracts we have had. You'll probably cry yourself to sleep if you see what we made!!!!
I can read just fine thank you, and if you knew what I made, you'd wonder why you waste your time paying union dues!!

That truly hurts! Just kidding! Don't you have some delivery receipts to forge?

Kinda how you keep mentioning my termination and or delivery receipts and think it bothers me?

xu8AKfd.jpg

And where do you get our great insurance where you have to drive an hour and a half? You can go anywhere you want to! Quit lying!! That's an absolute lie
Thought you were with UPS...go to Browncafe, there's multiple complaints about them having to drive an hour and a half to get certain procedures done. Their words, not mine.

Alright I've got to go to bed. I'm taking my mini me fishing tomorrow. 5:30 is coming soon. Goodnight Joe! Or should I say goodnight pal?:wavey:

Actually the company made the final decision to let him go, they could have let him keep his job if they had chosen to, so they did fire him. with good reason you lie once the next time it gets easier.
Actually, Dick made the choice to do what he did...had he made better choices the company wouldn't have had to make a decision at all. Dick fired himself...as every employee does.

Status
Not open for further replies.