Yellow | The writing is on the wall

The ethical and moral implications of senior management's actions are questionable at best. Are you familiar with the phrase "reasonable and customary"? To us the bonuses seem excessive, but not to them. Regardless of your views, the debt HAS and will continue to be serviced.
Why do so many feel that a yes vote was out of fear? Perhaps the no vote was out of anger and NOT reality. Do you understand the concept of pragmatism?
What exactly were you mad about that got resolved triggering your yes vote.

which vote would that be? As a matter of fact the yes voters did outnumber the no votes on the real ballot until bootlickers like yourself crawled to the management and demanded a revote because your ball less.

My, MY ,my
Such tough language.
And from someone who is forced to lick same said boots.
But still shows up for work.
Can this just be an attempt ( a feeble one at best)
To divert attention away from ones own lack of intestinal fortitude.

Anyone who knows the joke about the bear and the hunter
remembers the line where the bear says to the hunter
(as bear is performing a lewd act upon the hunter)
I don't think you come here just for the hunting

This applies to all who can't get off the me right you wrong train.
But are still employed by YRCF
It matters not what you marked on your ballet.
Your actions say you are a yes voter.
One who accepted the majority vote
by your continued employment at YRCF.
THE NO VOTERS, that is the ones who are the
REAL no voters have moved on to other companies
So as my friend KK would say
GET OVER IT!!!!
Enough said!!!!

Or maybe you are like the hunter??????
Keep posting,,Couse now we know your true motive

Last edited by a moderator:
My, MY ,my
Such tough language.

(as bear is performing a lewd act upon the hunter)Jh

GET OVER IT!!!!
Enough said!!!!

He is a ye$$ voter also.

My, MY ,my
Such tough language.

GET OVER IT!!!!
Enough said!!!!

The mass exodus still continues. Heard cincy lost another 20 yr veteran. Heard Indy lost 2 last week, one coming to ABF. One coming to ABF from holland I know for sure. Lose your key workers cannot be good for company. Watched some company financial report comparing us to other ltl companies & they didn't even mention YRC.

The mass exodus still continues. Heard cincy lost another 20 yr veteran. Heard Indy lost 2 last week, one coming to ABF. One coming to ABF from holland I know for sure. Lose your key workers cannot be good for company. Watched some company financial report comparing us to other ltl companies & they didn't even mention YRC.
11 year yrc guy starts Monday Tm was told to hire 6 guys by September, said they are going after the freight aggressively..... Time will tell we have 3 hired so far & not much for them to do....

My, MY ,my
Such tough language.

GET OVER IT!!!!
Enough said!!!!

Lol.........

So that means we now have 31995 employees at yrc minus you and the other 4, you can't call it an exodus unless that number gets in the double digits, and even if 7 more leave making it a grand total of 11 qualifying it as an exodus if they hire 2 people in the system the status of exodus no longer remains

These 2 paragraphs explain it all. YRCF has "lost" market share every quarter for the past 2 years where as the regionals have gained market share.
The complete story should become available by the end of this year.

"Our 2013 operating performance was slightly improved compared to 2012, and though better, we were hampered by execution challenges of the YRC Freight network optimization in the second and third quarters of 2013, driver shortages during the summer months and tough winter weather late in the fourth quarter," said YRC Worldwide CEO James Welch. "While YRC Freight stumbled during 2013, our Regional carriers delivered a solid performance with a 5.4% increase in revenue from increases in both tonnage and revenue per hundredweight," stated Welch. "The Regional carriers reported $79.9 million of operating income, an increase of $9.9 million over the same period in 2012, and increased adjusted EBITDA by $10.3 million, from $140.2 million in 2012 to $150.5 million in 2013. With an operating ratio of 95.4 for 2013, the Regional carriers produced results that were more than competitive within the industry.
"As we move into 2014, we will be focusing our efforts and attention on implementing the changes in our recently ratified Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT), solidifying YRC Freight's regimented service cycle, more aggressively managing our yield across our operating companies, investing in our technology and revenue equipment and reengaging our workforce," continued Welch. "Today, we have an experienced team, a more competitive union contract, a strong customer base and, for the first time in the last five years, we do not have the overhang of any near-term debt maturities. Going forward, we will be adhering to a strict set of fundamental freight processes that will allow us to improve our on-time service performance at YRC Freight much like we have at our Regional companies. These changes will enable us to provide our customers the best possible service for their specific freight needs," Welch said.

So that means we now have 31995 employees at yrc minus you and the other 4, you can't call it an exodus unless that number gets in the double digits, and even if 7 more leave making it a grand total of 11 qualifying it as an exodus if they hire 2 people in the system the status of exodus no longer remains
This is the ones I know about. I'm not in HR to monitor the turnover rate but I do know YRC has never experienced this kind of quitting in the 18 years I was there. Plus - I would like to see if they can hire anyone besides prison inmates to work at YRC.
Can you tell me what the draw would be?
Hey - we start you out at 75% of 15% less NMFA rate.
We pay 25% into your pension plan but we are trying to solve that issue by bankrupting the plan.
Most of our trucks qualify for historical plates so you are going to be driving real classics.
Our long term service plan is to wait until our loans are due & ask for more givebacks from the workers which will vote YES to live to fight another day.
We don't have enough people or equipment to pick up the freight we have scheduled to pick up, so lets hire more people to call the shippers & tell them we can't service them.
We could start another thread just on this.
We all would like for YRC to survive but I don't see that management is even making any kind of effort to do so. Seems like lining their pockets from labor givebacks was all they were worried about. Just like the one person that got his 5.5 mil bonus then resigned.

My, MY ,my
Such tough language.

GET OVER IT!!!!
Enough said!!!!

So where exactly did you go to work after the original no vote? Oh I forgot you stayed after the no vote so you could beg the management for a revote bootlickers.

If you actually think that your a yrc lifer....good luck in the near future....

This is the ones I know about. I'm not in HR to monitor the turnover rate but I do know YRC has never experienced this kind of quitting in the 18 years I was there. Plus - I would like to see if they can hire anyone besides prison inmates to work at YRC.
Can you tell me what the draw would be?
Hey - we start you out at 75% of 15% less NMFA rate.
We pay 25% into your pension plan but we are trying to solve that issue by bankrupting the plan.
Most of our trucks qualify for historical plates so you are going to be driving real classics.
Our long term service plan is to wait until our loans are due & ask for more givebacks from the workers which will vote YES to live to fight another day.
We don't have enough people or equipment to pick up the freight we have scheduled to pick up, so lets hire more people to call the shippers & tell them we can't service them.
We could start another thread just on this.
We all would like for YRC to survive but I don't see that management is even making any kind of effort to do so. Seems like lining their pockets from labor givebacks was all they were worried about. Just like the one person that got his 5.5 mil bonus then resigned.
:clapping: I don't know what else to say.