Yellow | The writing is on the wall

I'm gonna throw the b-lush-t flag on ya. Your a road driver you could gives a rats rearend about those guy's.

You know nothing about my perspective on the YRCF Teamsters. And although you seem think road drivers are selfish, none I know are. All Teamster employees contribute, and therefore must be treated as such.
Please don't stereotype.

So where exactly did you go to work after the original no vote? Oh I forgot you stayed after the no vote so you could beg the management for a revote bootlickers.

, .
Ad hominem attacks are always amusing to spot because they make the arguer appear like a petulant child.

Aren't you flaunting your chest there a bit?
i think he's entitled to it, he had the stones to make the move after 18 years with yrc..... That's the reason the giveback was successful so it would give guys time to find other employment ....right?

i think he's entitled to it, he had the stones to make the move after 18 years with yrc..... That's the reason the giveback was successful so it would give guys time to find other employment ....right?

Not his chest I was talking about.

Only 2 things Freddy Mercury was good at. One was performing on stage. Can't mention the other on this family friendly board.

I have 24 years with Roadway ( YRC) Im 44 years old. I had interview Friday at ABF,there has been at least 4 guys left our barn in the last year to go work for ABF all 4 of those guys had 20 plus years.Everyday of watching 4 to 6 city runs not go out because lack of man power has finally got to me,At one point on the dock we had more stupidvisors working then we had dock guys. In my eyes this company is a train wreck and I see nothing being done at my barn to fix anything its time for me to spread my wings and fly.To give some of you brothers some hope he hired me on the spot! all goes well with back ground and road check right to 30 day probation.Good luck to all of you fine hard working brothers and sisters its not your fault yrc is in this mess.

I have 24 years with Roadway ( YRC) Im 44 years old. I had interview Friday at ABF,there has been at least 4 guys left our barn in the last year to go work for ABF all 4 of those guys had 20 plus years.Everyday of watching 4 to 6 city runs not go out because lack of man power has finally got to me,At one point on the dock we had more stupidvisors working then we had dock guys. In my eyes this company is a train wreck and I see nothing being done at my barn to fix anything its time for me to spread my wings and fly.To give some of you brothers some hope he hired me on the spot! all goes well with back ground and road check right to 30 day probation.Good luck to all of you fine hard working brothers and sisters its not your fault yrc is in this mess.
Good luck....

So we now have a new company president Darren Hawkins that came from Conway (non-union) to be the president of YRC Freight a union company. As broke as this company claims to be the top brass still manages to rake in millions of dollars in cash and stock options. The IBT which is suppose to look out for our best interest continues to give YRC everything they ask for plus a little extra. While we continue to give up 15% of our wages and 75% of our pension. I'm not a math genius but I'm pretty good with numbers to know that nothing from nothing leaves nothing. The top executives are only concerned with lining their own pockets & paying down the so called debt is NOT priority right now & it was never a priority from day one. As long as the union members are divided we will never regain what we lost. Good drivers aint cheap and Cheap drivers aint good. Just my 2 cents but if anything I have said has offended anyone I apologize in advance.

Don't ever apologize for speaking from the heart, and Please don't stop posting what you think or believe... The company and the IBT negotiated past contracts not for the best interest of company employees, or the rank and file... THEY NEGOTIATED FOR THEIR BEST INTEREST, and tell you that is the best they can do knowing they are going get a big payday at your expense...

As far as worrying about offending anyone on here don't worry about it... As far as I am concerned yes voters are to blame for the condition of the company, and the pension funds... The Union has always influenced the trucking industry, but now in a negative way... In my opinion the Union will never organize another company based on their past contract negotiations!!!

Don't ever apologize for speaking from the heart, and Please don't stop posting what you think or believe... The company and the IBT negotiated past contracts not for the best interest of company employees, or the rank and file... THEY NEGOTIATED FOR THEIR BEST INTEREST, and tell you that is the best they can do knowing they are going get a big payday at your expense...

As far as worrying about offending anyone on here don't worry about it... As far as I am concerned yes voters are to blame for the condition of the company, and the pension funds... The Union has always influenced the trucking industry, but now in a negative way... In my opinion the Union will never organize another company based on their past contract negotiations!!!
iO wish I could give more then one like.... Lol

Congratulations and good luck. I just hope you didn't miss and i or a t on your app, they're really anal about that.

If he got an interview he is well past that point. He would have been notified before this point something wasn't right. Good luck to you sir. I have had no regrets

I have seen the interview come first at my barn. I figured that if they failed that there would be no time invested in the background search.

I'm very confused. Are former YRCF employee's that now work at ABF, obligated to keep posting on 'OUR" Board,...or is the ABF Board closed for repairs ? YRCW is 4 times the size of ABF, I'm guessing we will have to loose more than a dozen employee's before we solicit Prison Inmates. And once that Genie is out of the bottle.........everybody else will jump on it for tax breaks Boys & Girls !

Last edited by a moderator:
I very confused. Are former YRCF employee's that now work at ABF, obligated to keep posting on 'OUR" Board,...or is the ABF Board closed for repairs ? YRCW is 4 times the size of ABF, I'm guessing we will have to loose more than a dozen employee's before we solicit Prison Inmates. And once that Genie is out of the bottle.........everybody else will jump on it for tax breaks Boys & Girls !
Not closed we just have nothing to complain about right now and it's slow and boring over there.