XPO | This is how unions in the states use to operate. They all stood together

Musk will find a work around. A plant employing only 120 workers, shouldn't be too hard to find another plant that can produce the same parts of the same quality without all the union BS. After he fixes that little problem, he should tell the unionized workforce of Sweden that if they want to buy a Tesla, they can find one in some other country because he won't be selling them in Sweden anymore. Problem solved.

Musk will find a work around. A plant employing only 120 workers, shouldn't be too hard to find another plant that can produce the same parts of the same quality without all the union BS. After he fixes that little problem, he should tell the unionized workforce of Sweden that if they want to buy a Tesla, they can find one in some other country because he won't be selling them in Sweden anymore. Problem solved.
I can tell you didn't read the article....it isn't parts producing plant but rather mechanics....yeah that's what he should do...tell Sweden he won't sell them there...there is also his labor problem at his German plant...I guess he can tell Europe too bad also.....also the UAW is looking at his Texas plant....well I guess he can tell North America he isn't selling his cars here either......problem solved....

I can tell you didn't read the article....it isn't parts producing plant but rather mechanics....yeah that's what he should do...tell Sweden he won't sell them there...there is also his labor problem at his German plant...I guess he can tell Europe too bad also.....also the UAW is looking at his Texas plant....well I guess he can tell North America he isn't selling his cars here either......problem solved....
Didn't read the article, pro-billionaire...I bet I know which brand of NPC he is.

What you're saying about me is untrue as I did read the article, twice before I responded to it. I'm open to the idea that we have different takeaways. I don't see any need to pick nits over this because I'm taking a high level view of the whole mess. I figure it like this, Musk sells plenty of Teslas, as well as space travel, right here in the United States and while my idea might cause him to lose some European markets and may cause him to re-tool in the U.S. for some of his parts, he could absorb the added cost and it would hurt less than massive scale unionization of his work spaces.

Don't envy the rich and don't pity the poor. By your post it is easy to see you blame the riches of another for your imagined failures.
Believe me, I don't have any professional failures. I do very well. But I also speak about the trucking industry as a whole, when I say stuff like that. And modern robber baron billionaires in general, for that matter.

Believe me, I don't have any professional failures. I do very well. But I also speak about the trucking industry as a whole, when I say stuff like that. And modern robber baron billionaires in general, for that matter.

I can't think of a modern robber baron billionaire off the top of my head. Of course I don't have the Forbes Billionaire list memorized and there are billionaires all over the world. Example of one in USA that you would consider a robber baron billionaire, please? Not looking to debate as I likely wouldn't change your mind. Just attempting to see where you're coming from.

I can't think of a modern robber baron billionaire off the top of my head. Of course I don't have the Forbes Billionaire list memorized and there are billionaires all over the world. Example of one in USA that you would consider a robber baron billionaire, please? Not looking to debate as I likely wouldn't change your mind. Just attempting to see where you're coming from.
Elon, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg...a lot of dirty deeds have gone into that money.