Yellow | This is the official post from washington,dc

There is still a chance that we can get back our pay cuts.that will have to be determined by how quickly the economy can bounce back and how well yrc operates.its not all doom and gloom.economists have seen signs of a turnaround.freight volumes have picked up from 12percent a year ago to a modest gain of 33% this year.as yrc grows and our stock options get better then maybe in the nearfuture we might be able to cash them in.be patient...

A chance in hell we will ever see ANY of cuts biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:The race to the bottom is now at full speed!!Stay tuned for 90% or better discounts!!

:shift:We all lived to fight for future wages and benefits. This keeps us in the game so later we will fight tooth and nail for much better wages and benefits! When the company is doing good we all will get our day!!!!:clap:
Dream on, we wont even get back what we had, BK is still on the horizon, this does nothing but prolong the agony!

you forget g-man all these no voters think it was all rigged. but who i really think they should thank for the vote going not in their favor is the big disgraces that ::shit:: on their ballots.

you forget g-man all these no voters think it was all rigged. but who i really think they should thank for the vote going not in their favor is the big disgraces that ::shit:: on their ballots.
believe it or not there were some who did, lots of hate letters attached, lots of comments written across the ballots, ect. which really wasted the ballot checkers time......

i would like to know the number of people that did that. i think it would be hilarious if they are sitting at home *****ing about the vote not going in their favorite and there were about 4000 ballots that were ruined.

i would like to know the number of people that did that. i think it would be hilarious if they are sitting at home *****ing about the vote not going in their favorite and there were about 4000 ballots that were ruined.
wasn't that many, maybe a dozen or 2.....

As everyone knows by now it has passed.....let me give you some quick numbers.......YRC yes votes: 12,923....no votes: 9153...New Penn yes votes: 463....no votes: 726......YRC ratified by a margin of 58.5 %. By region: central: +527....eastern:+194....southern: +1484.....western: +710. I WILL NOT break it down by locals....if you want to know your local, PM me.....the count went up and down all day and was very, very close......you don't really know how close 58% is until you see the stacks of yes and no ballots....it definitely could have gone either way.

For all the doubters, and "it's a done dealers".....it wasn't over till it was over. Please understand we could not post any info right away, due to the possible implications....IBT officials knew who we were, and we were TB members....so they monitored this sight all day, until their official press release.....we promised to hold off from posting.....It was a very interesting experience, and I can tell you all firsthand, HAD THIS NOT PASSED, they would have closed the doors as early as next week.....bancruptcy papers had already been filed and they were waiting for the outcome from this....gotta go have dinner, I'll post more later......G-Man

Were there any YRC officials there too?

So you're a no voter, and you came out believing that the situation was as bad as they are saying? Bad enough to have changed you to a yes vote had you known it earlier?

no, but he was in constant contact, as well as Tyson, there were several HIGH RANKING officials there though, I'm not mentioning names....

Can you elaborate more about the emotions in the room. Maybe change the names to protect the innocent? Oh wait, maybe that confidentiality agreement doesn't allow you to talk about everything. Why did you you change your mind anyways? I know you couldnt change your vote. Were most there pro yes voters or an equal mix?

So how did you hear first hand that we where going to close, and which one was it, Bankruptcy or closing, was it from Hoffa or Flynn. Its amazing next month we are going to make money.

As everyone knows by now it has passed.....let me give you some quick numbers.......YRC yes votes: 12,923....no votes: 9153...New Penn yes votes: 463....no votes: 726......YRC ratified by a margin of 58.5 %. By region: central: +527....eastern:+194....southern: +1484.....western: +710. I WILL NOT break it down by locals....if you want to know your local, PM me.....the count went up and down all day and was very, very close......you don't really know how close 58% is until you see the stacks of yes and no ballots....it definitely could have gone either way.

For all the doubters, and "it's a done dealers".....it wasn't over till it was over. Please understand we could not post any info right away, due to the possible implications....IBT officials knew who we were, and we were TB members....so they monitored this sight all day, until their official press release.....we promised to hold off from posting.....It was a very interesting experience, and I can tell you all firsthand, HAD THIS NOT PASSED, they would have closed the doors as early as next week.....bancruptcy papers had already been filed and they were waiting for the outcome from this....gotta go have dinner, I'll post more later......G-Man
When you say the bankrupt papers have been filed did you or anyone else see a copy of these papers or did they just tell you this. I would think this to be very important information that would be breaking news worthy of attracting media attention. Could you please expand on this?