Yellow | This is the official post from washington,dc

The perpetual losers took it up the ole rectal again. It must suck to always be on the wrong side. Thanks to all of you who have the courage to suck it up and move forward. Oh that's right, almost none of them post here.:clap:

I like all this coward this coward that, loser this loser that. What a CROCK. It sounds like some people actually thought about and voted yes. Good for them! By the way I voted yes so I guess you're not the ones that post here. Oh yea 25 years in the union so it's not my first rodeo. I guest it didn't like the outcome QUIT, there are plenty of laid off guys just waiting for the chance to come back.

The perpetual losers took it up the ole rectal again. It must suck to always be on the wrong side. Thanks to all of you who have the courage to suck it up and move forward. Oh that's right, almost none of them post here.:clap:
I think we all took it my friend. And I think it sucks for both sides. But rubbing noses in it accomplishes nothing! Then again why should I expect any different.

Larry, where have you been? Good to see you back. I've had to deal with Wolf all by myself for weeks now!! Whew!! :biglaugh:

I guest it didn't like the outcome QUIT, there are plenty of laid off guys just waiting for the chance to come back.

This is what I do not understand,why do you say "just quit".If you wanted to work for less and less money with fewer benefits then why didn't you go to a non-union outfit..instead you would rather see our wages come down to there level..there are two reasons that the guys at the bottom are not working...mismanagement and the economy except that in dollar bills eyes, there is only one as he would never come out and say he made a few bad business decisions We all have to hope that the economy picks up real soon and that every one is called back to work...

This is what I do not understand,why do you say "just quit".If you wanted to work for less and less money with fewer benefits then why didn't you go to a non-union outfit..instead you would rather see our wages come down to there level..
<snip>

Crazy, why don't you and some others on here give it up already with the crap about &quot;YES&quot; men &quot;wanting to work for less, etc.&quot; By continuing to repeat that crap do you and the others think that makes it true??

Nobody wants to work for less. Those who voted &quot;YES&quot; for the most part want to try and preserve the job with temporary concessions so that when the job and economy recover and strengthen, we can have a good chance at recovering what we had and even increase our pay and benefits. That sure couldn't happen if we voted &quot;NO&quot; and caused the job to shut down. There are no guarantees of course but this way we have a better shot at least.

Is it just me, or were there that many disqualified ballots.

I'm very disappointed in the RESULTS and am sure this is only a temporary SOLUTION. By what the Intl posted, there are still stipulations to try and make this work. I will NOT be happy if NEW PENN and the CHICAGO Locals who VOTED NO get their full pay. I VOTED NO and still think it was the right thing to do!

They wont get there full pay, this is not a new contract, there is no other deal if you voted no. If your local presidents and ba s wanted you to vote for this y would you vote no. There is no going back to the tables for a better agreement.

So you're a no voter, and you came out believing that the situation was as bad as they are saying? Bad enough to have changed you to a yes vote had you known it earlier?
Yes, I KNOW it was that bad, had I known what I learned while I was there, and what I saw and what I heard, I would definitely have voted &quot;yes&quot;. I would have hated coming home from Washington to tell my wife I no longer had a job, or a company to work for....it was THAT close.....I saw alot of big people really sweat it out......remember however, this no guarantee, they could still go under....it all depends what that lunatic Zollars wants to do now, the Teamsters once again have stepped up and done their part......g

This is what I do not understand,why do you say &quot;just quit&quot;.If you wanted to work for less and less money with fewer benefits then why didn't you go to a non-union outfit..instead you would rather see our wages come down to there level..there are two reasons that the guys at the bottom are not working...mismanagement and the economy except that in dollar bills eyes, there is only one as he would never come out and say he made a few bad business decisions We all have to hope that the economy picks up real soon and that every one is called back to work...

No I don't want to work for less money. So you don't think since this was voted in that the non union boys won't be taking another hit on pay or bennies just to keep up. At least now you will be able to preach your hate & discontent and still collect a pay check while you're doing it. The other opition didn't look as good. So thank you yes voters.

Crazy, why don't you and some others on here give it up already with the crap about &quot;YES&quot; men &quot;wanting to work for less, etc.&quot; By continuing to repeat that crap do you and the others think that makes it true??

Nobody wants to work for less. Those who voted &quot;YES&quot; for the most part want to try and preserve the job with temporary concessions so that when the job and economy recover and strengthen, we can have a good chance at recovering what we had and even increase our pay and benefits. That sure couldn't happen if we voted &quot;NO&quot; and caused the job to shut down. There are no guarantees of course but this way we have a better shot at least.

You didn't answer my question..A lot of guys on here are posting that if you voted no you should just quit and make room for someone that is willing to work for less just so they have a job.Is this any different from a non-union carrier delivering freight for less??Do you really think that YRC is done with the cuts???Although I would hope they are done it would not surprise me if they came back again....

I wonder how many disqualified votes were no votes? I wonder how many were guys that simply forgot their withdrawl card? It makes you wonder what the vote would look like in another couple weeks when everyone got their replaced ballots?

I have no idea why I recieved a Ballot-- I was laid off /withdrew last Nov--resigned in late Feb. Normally, I have in the past always voted Yes. Since I was not going to be working under such an agreement, I did Not Vote. Good Luck Everyone! Keep my Pension alive!!!!!!

what pension . ohhhhh you mean the 1 we used to have.
they will never pay into the 1 you are talking about again . and will close the doors if we dare say the have to!!!

This is what I do not understand,why do you say &quot;just quit&quot;.If you wanted to work for less and less money with fewer benefits then why didn't you go to a non-union outfit..instead you would rather see our wages come down to there level..there are two reasons that the guys at the bottom are not working...mismanagement and the economy except that in dollar bills eyes, there is only one as he would never come out and say he made a few bad business decisions We all have to hope that the economy picks up real soon and that every one is called back to work...

there are o lot of ltl companies out there making more money than us and just because we are union dont mean we are the elite one with all the big pay and benefits

believe it or not there were some who did, lots of hate letters attached, lots of comments written across the ballots, ect. which really wasted the ballot checkers time......

wasn't that many, maybe a dozen or 2....
so lots to you was actually about 12 ballots. Is this correct on ruined ballots? It wasn't lots of ballots, which to me would be in the hundreds

so lots to you was actually about 12 ballots. Is this correct on ruined ballots? It wasn't lots of ballots, which to me would be in the hundreds

every ballot that had post-it notes or writing on the them were counted, as long as the X was legible, and there were ALOT...ballots that had ::shit::, or blood or some other kind of crap, were set off to the side and NOT counted, roughly a dozen or 2.....DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ?

When you talk about the southern people that voted for it.Remember the southern conf. includes Texas,and Mississippi.the Carolina's are in the eastern conf.I know some people in Dallas and Tyson had them running scared.A large amount of the yes votes were cowpunchers.