Yellow | This mornings driver meetings

If the company had to get lender approval for .60 an hour, they would have to get it for $11 an hour over 5 years. Aren’t these the same lenders that in order to secure financing in 2009 to bail out YRCW required the employees to take our %15 paycut? Maybe O’Brien sees this too. It sure would be awesome for all the current employees to get this, but I don’t think Yellow can follow through. Strictly my opinion. Good luck to all the current employees and their families. This is going to be a long weekend.
No it won’t don’t Sweat the small stuff. a man makes the job. the job doesn’t make the man. Yellow doesn’t Define us. There will be life after yellow .

Yes with only floor stacked freight on a 45’ 96” wide trailer. TBFreight wouldn’t have a set of doubles.
That would work great on a switch load with say 26 pallets of say shampoo, each weighing 150#, turned sideways, 13 bills, 2 skids each, going from Baltimore to Maine, Or California. No touch, no damage, and should operate real well on revenue.

Just a friendly reminder to the workers:
Should you get “injured “ before the Yellow ship sinks, you’ll be paid 65% of your wages on worker’s compensation for up to 2 years, by a third Party Insurance company that will still be afloat after Yellow’s departure.

Work safe everyone….😉
What a shocker of a comment coming from another union employee. And y’all wonder why Yellow and TForce suck at making money. 🙄🙄🙄

I was looking into Estes... They took down the road driver position for a week then it's available again with working dock in the description now.... So what is the deal with that
Estes has Linehaul runs and extra board that have no dock work. But they also have HUB runs where you linehaul to a terminal and work the dock for a few hours then linehaul back. It’s 95% of the time a van run also. Great job and pays like 77 cent a mile +
Linehaul and extra board top out over 80 cent a mile

Didn't they cut some of their benefits they used to be paid all time worked, paid meal breaks and paid sleeper berth but I hear their health insurance sucks now?
I’m thinking it was about 30 years ago.
Then they started PT with Schneider back when Schneider was the lowest paid out there.
Phased out in-house almost completely.
I see it’s coming back now that PT is getting much more expensive to use.

We need to grab this O'Brien's attention for us. Some of you are right. He represents us and not rule over us. Yes we voted for him to represent us not forget and rule over us. He is acting like he is the only one to make a decision. In these times no one is hiring for local driving jobs or docks. A lot of us regardless will be affected if O'Brien does rule over us and let us shut. We want to listen what the company is really trying to offer us a contract. O'Brien should sit down and listen because we pay our dues and because he represent us all yellow. He can't just rule us out and act like this company including us employees are just trash.
In his position he has a fiduciary responsibility to act in OUR best interest...meaning put his ego aside.

I was looking into Estes... They took down the road driver position for a week then it's available again with working dock in the description now.... So what is the deal with that
It depends on what the posting was for… they may have decided to make that a utility/combo position. The road drivers at Estes don’t work the dock.

Estes has Linehaul runs and extra board that have no dock work. But they also have HUB runs where you linehaul to a terminal and work the dock for a few hours then linehaul back. It’s 95% of the time a van run also. Great job and pays like 77 cent a mile +
Linehaul and extra board top out over 80 cent a mile
$.805 on the current pay package, top at 36 months.

What a shocker of a comment coming from another union employee. And y’all wonder why Yellow and TForce suck at making money. 🙄🙄🙄
So are you saying all non union employees are honest and wouldn't do such a thing???? I thought not...I think Yellow has money problems due to excessive debt, I didn't know TForce had money problems.... please enlighten us on that....