FedEx Freight | This new thing

hairbear

TB Regular
Credits
So, I guess I'm the first! Was almost going to change my moniker to Richard Cranium. Jeff, can I do that later if I want?

hairbear said:
So, I guess I'm the first! Was almost going to change my moniker to Richard Cranium. Jeff, can I do that later if I want?

hairbear, Welcome back. Avatars are turned off for now. Jeff wants to get all the vital parts of the board operating correctly before adding anything extras.
I expect signatures to be turned off also at some point soon.

Please guys pass the word on that we are here now.
We need to get all our drivers back here .
Help get the word out , a little talk in the parking lot please.
Thanks / Smokestack / FXFE

hairbear said:

Yea just sned me a PM when you want to change

Grizzly !
Good to see you .
As far as it is getting smaller I think maybe you can talk to the Doc to see if there is a pill that will help you out pal.

oh yeah CORNBINDER is back but without all the capital's but im trying too change it back too capitals if jJEFF and CFer will let me seeing is i dont how after ive reregistered,but anyway my rambling self is back and da-n happy too be back.

CORNBINDER said:
oh yeah CORNBINDER is back but without all the capital's but im trying too change it back too capitals if jJEFF and CFer will let me seeing is i dont how after ive reregistered,but anyway my rambling self is back and da-n happy too be back.

It's done CORNBINDER